Ch 4

Next Day
Mama told me that we were meeting two other people today. I was in this cute one piece Grandma gave me.

 I was in this cute one piece Grandma gave me

I loved it because it was warm and fluffy. Mama bought me and Rennie out of the house to the front door. I saw two dark tan people like Jacob. "Seth. Leah. This is Renesmee and... we haven't given you a name yet have we." "How about Lily?" She asked me. "Nngh!" In a flash dad was by our side. "That's a no." He said. "Grace?" Dad said. "Nngh!" "Alora?" The Leah lady asked and soon my attention was brought to her. As our eyes met I froze and so did she. Soon Seth broke the trance. "Look I'll only be like a sister to her so you have nothing to worry about." I leaned towards her and reached for her. "She wants you Leah," Dad said. I like the name dad. "and she likes the name." He finished. She took me in her arms and I snuggled into her chest. Grandma invited them in and Leah sat on the couch with me in her arms. Aunt Alice then skipped towards us. "C'mon let's put some food into your Tum Tum." She grabbed me from behind and tried to pull me to her but I had a death grip on Leah's shirt and whined. "Yeeaagh!" Then I started to cry. "Shh. Shh. Give me her formula, I'll feed her." Leah said. She fed me my formula and then burped me before I fell asleep. I love you Leah. I sent that to daddy before I closed my eyes fully.