Ch 12

A/N
Okay loves, so there is going to be a big time skip in this chapter because that's where it will lead down to the next (SPOILER ALERT!!?)book. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if it is not too much to ask, please vote and or comment.
Four Years Later
Edward POV
Wow! My two little girls are so big, not to mention Renesmee and Jacob are dating and she is expecting... if you know what I mean. Alora on the other hand is so bright. She has a mind of an eight year old even though she is just five, is resourceful and beautiful. She has Rene's strawberry blonde hair and my green eyes from when I was human. We all thought that Alora would grow just like Renesmee but she seems to grow at a human rate. Both my daughters and wife are my world and I couldn't imagine life without them.
Bella POV
Five years? Five whole years of being a mum to my daughters. I am so proud of my two babies. I mean the fact that Renesmee got knocked up but that is besides the point. Alora is very mature for her age and she reminds me of my mom. I am so excited for my oldest daughter and grandchildren. That's right, twins. I mean can't you believe it.
Lora's POV
Right now I am playing with Renny, everyone is out hunting but Jacob is going to be hear in like two minutes. I ran around and towards the stairs before I switched course and darted the other way. Renny was right at my tail at the stairs but I avoided her and I couldn't hear her laughing anymore. I turned to look around but I didn't see her. "Renny!" I screamed as I discovered her unresponsive body at the bottom of the first flight of stairs. I ran down the stairs and started to shake her but she didn't respond and I started crying. I heard Jacob's bike pull in and I raced out the door. "Hey Al-" "Jake! It's Renny. De were playn tad and ss shh she fw fwwell dddown the s stairs." I managed to get out and we sprinted back in to Rennie. Jacob picked her up and laid her on the couch as he checked over her. She was breathing, had a pulse yet her body was unresponsive to any form of touch. Ten minutes later mama and daddy along with everyone were in the house with us as grandpa checked Rennie over. "She is okay. But she just has fell into a coma. I'm sorry son." Grandpa Carlisle informed my parents and mama started to dry sob into dad's shoulder. "I'm sorry." I croaked out and in a flash my dad was in front of me and glared at me. "You are done. It is all your fault. You are going to boarding school in the UK wether you like it or not. I will inform Leah that you are going with her and Elijah along with little Ethan and Bethany.
1 Week Later
I saw my parents disappear in the distance as the car drove down the rocky road. I was bawling my eyes out as Uncle Elijah hugged me and tried to sooth me. Rennie hadn't woken up yet and I never got a chance to say goodbye for I never knew if she was going to ever wake up.

A/N
Thanks for reading and love you guys. Who is ready for book number 2? God bless you and your family!
Peace Out Fam! ❤️✌️
~LaKi