Ch 5

Two Weeks Later
It's been two fun weeks. Leah and her funny brother Seth have been around a lot. He always makes me laugh with his silly faces. Leah is my best friend. She is so pretty aswell. Whoever becomes her husband is so lucky. It started snowing just yesterday and it is so pretty. Leah and Seth are taking me out in the snow today just outside our house in five minutes. “C'mon sweetie. We have to get you dressed before Leah and Seth are here." Grandma said. She put me in this.

Soon Leah came and I jumped in Grandma's arms from my excitement

Soon Leah came and I jumped in Grandma's arms from my excitement. They brought me out and she put me on the ground. I saw a small white thing float and it landed on my nose, Awchoo! I sneezed and fell back. I soon got some of the snow and put it into my mouth. I sighed a little and then Leah and Seth played with me. We played for an hour until I felt hungry. Seth hear my tummy and brought me in feeding me the formula. Mama and dad were out hunting, Beauty and Bear were somewhere in there room and Aunty Alice and Uncle Jasper were on the couch cuddling. After Leah burped me I fell asleep in her arms.
Two weeks later
I was officially a month old today but Rennie looked nothing like me. She was taller, prettier and... she could talk. Mama said we were going to our Grandpa Charlie's house for a celebration of Christmas in a few weeks. I was so excited. Grandpa had a nice feeling that beamed of him and he was very handsome. Soon sleep overcame me and I closed my eyes, I think I was in Grandma's arms.
Meanwhile...
Bella POV
Edward thinks we'll find answers in Brazil among the Ticuna Tribes." Bella said to Wolf Jacob as they watched Renesmee fly into the air getting another snowflake.
Rennie POV
The snowflake landed in my hand but from where I was in the air I saw a lady on the mountain. She had on a brown fur coat and blonde hair and she had amber eyes like the rest of my family. I came down and ran towards Jacob hugging his leg. “I think that's our cousin from Denali. Irina!?" Mom screamed. Irina began to run away so mom followed in her direction but she was too late soon we returned home and told everyone of what happened. Dad and I played on the piano while Alora was asleep in her crib upstairs.
A/N
Sorry for not updating so soon fam. Thanks for reading and love y'alls. God bless you and your family. Peace out fam! ✌️❤️
~Lals