Ch 6

Mama put me in my car seat and buckled me in. Dad said we were visiting our cousins the... Denali clan was it?Rennie kept on playing with my little fingers but soon I fell asleep from the moving of the car. I woke up to gentle shaking to be met with mama's blood red eyes. “We're here sweetheart. Wake up. " She cooed. Jacob took me out and I gently snuggled into him as Rennie held onto his hand. I rested my head on Jacob's shoulder as I looked forward to see daddy and mama having a serious stare down with two blonde woman. A little behind them was a pretty lady who gave off the vibes of grandma standing next to a tall lean man. Soon Jacob walked towards them and dad took me in his arms. “She'll show her if you let her. " Mama said. Rennie put her hand on the curly blonde lady's cheek. When she pulled back the the lady look astounded, “It's true." “This is her twin Alora." The lady who looked like Grandma Esme got me and kissed my cheek. “Flor preciosa pero un fuego ardiente en lo profundo. "(Precious flower yet a burning fire deep within.) The pretty lady said to me in a different language. I gave her a gummy smile and she said, “We'll help." We returned home the same day. Dad and Mama took us to some of Grandpa's friends. They're names were Benjamin, Tia, Amun and Keba. Benjamin was really cool because he made a mini tornado in Rennie's hand. As we were talking to them rustling from the trees rang through my head. “Who are they?” Mama asked dad. “Senna and Zafrina from the Amazon." He replied. Jacob and Leah took Rennie and I I to the house and Leah bathed me before she fed me. After that I fell asleep but one thing on my mind was that why were there so many people in our house?
A/N
Thanks for reading and love y'alls. God bless you and your family! Peace out fam! ❤️✌️
~Lals