Ch 11

Lora POV
Two Months later
Leah is coming back today with her... fiance. That's right Uncle Elijah proposed to her. She has a small baby bump and is three months along. They said they were staying with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Charlie. I was going to visit her tomorrow because dad said that they needed to rest. Oh and I found out from Grandma Carmen that she gave me my middle name. I think it is a really pretty name. My middle name is Lily-Rose. So my full name is Alora Lily-Rose Cullen.
Next Day
I woke up today and mum put me in a outfit that said 'Lily'. We drove to grandpa Charlie's house and as soon as dad took me out of my car seat I started running towards Leah. “ Auntie Leah's back home!" I giggled and hugged her. “ Hi. You must be Miss Alora.” said the guy in a suit bowing and kissing my hand making me giggle. “You can call me Uncle Elijah.” I hid in Auntie Leah's hair which grew to her chest. “So shy now are we?” Daddy teased and I glared at him which made everyone except myself laugh. “Uhm, I need you to take an oath Uncle Elijah if that is not too much to ask.” “Of course not. What is it?” “Repeat after me. I, Uncle Elijah swear to uphold this oath wid love,twuth, honour and voyaltyness,” “I, Uncle Elijah swear to uphold this oath with love, truth, honour and loyaltiness,” he repeated. “I will love Weah untonditinolly no madder how tubborn she may be and my toon to be child and da more to tome. I dill make my arms a safe haven for her and our tildren.” “I will love Leah unconditionally no matter how stubborn she may be and our soon to be child and the more to come. I wil make my arms a safe haven for her and our children.” I lifted my hand up and high fives him with a good job. I like Uncle Elijah so far.
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated it in a while. I was busy with school. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and the more to come. Love y'all and thanks for reading. God bless and keep you.
Peace out fam! ❤️✌️
~LaKi