Ch 10

Lora POV
It's me and Rennie's birthday today. I am waiting in Grandpa's arms right now as we are waiting for Uncle Alistair. Soon a flash stopped in front of us and I recognized his face immediately. “Uncle Alwista!" I giggled and jumped into his awaiting arms. “Hello princess! My you have gotten big haven't you." He cooed kissing my head. “Les go intide!" I cheered. “Please Alistair, come in." Grandpa Carlisle said and we went in. “Happy Birthday Renesmee." Uncle Alistair sent her a small smile and wave. “Where's my preciosa flor y rizos?" Grandma Carmen was here. “Could dyew put me down?" Uncle Alistair put me down and I ran to the door. Grandpa Eleazar and Grandma Carmen were here, so were Auntie Kate and Tanya. “Gwandma Cawmen!" I squealed from the porch. I ran until I reached the stairs and toddled easily down them and hugged her. “My look at how big you have grown." Auntie Kate said as she tickled me and took me into her arms. Everyone came out and they greeted each other. “¡Feliz cumpleaños, chicas hermosas!" Grandpa Eleazar took both of us I to his arms and gave us a kiss on the cheek. Soon Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Sue along with Seth. Leah was in New Orleans,Louisiana for some reason, she said she had to attend to something for her college. She had been there for a month now. I am so happy. Dad welcomed them and I ran into Grandpa Charlie's arms. “Gwandpa! Gwandpa! You're here!" I giggled . “Gwandma! It's nice to see wo again. I'm pwetty fure Miswer Varentile want to see voo! Wait!" I ran to my play room and grabbed Mr Valentine and brought him to Grandma Sue. “He's here!" I grinned. “Hello Mr Valentine. Happy Birthday Renesmee!" My grandparents said at the same time. We celebrated our birthday and it was fun. Though Leah was not there she still called and she told me she was having a baby with her boyfriend. His name was Uncle Elijah.

A/N
Aaaaahhh! So this is the first appearance or mention of a Mikealson. I mean did you ever imagine Leah Clearwater and Elijah Mikaelson. Thanks for reading and love y'alls! God bless you and your family!
Peace out fam! ❤️✌️🤟
~Lals