Ch 8

Lora POV
I am so excited! We are on our way to grandpa Charlie's house for Christmas. I can't wait to see grandma Sue aswell. The best part... is Leah and Seth will be there too. This is my first Christmas. We just arrived and dad took me out of my seat. I giggled and smiled when he started walking towards Grandpa and Grandma. “Hey Bells! Edward and wow is that Renesmee! And of course Alora!" Dad greeted him with a handshake and smile while mom and Rennie gave a hug. “Aaahh!" I said as I was handed to Grandpa and I snuggled into him. I hugged Grandpa and rested my head on his shoulder, “Well, why don't we get inside. Don't want these munchkins to get cold." Grandma insisted while pinching my nose and I giggled. I played with Grandpa's collar as he sat down and they started opening presents. Then Leah handed me one and Grandpa helped me unwrap my present. She got me a tiny teddy bear to snuggle and a homemade bracelet that said Alora made from beads. Then Grandpa read the small card it came with to me.
Merry Christmas sweet girl! This is your first Christmas and I am glad I can celebrate it with you. You are so special and deserve all the presents you get. I love you Alora!
XOXO  Auntie Leah
Sethie also got me a present but this one I was in Grandma Sue's lap. It was a small book about princess's who love to dance with a ton of illustration. Grandma read the small card to me.
Merry Christmas Princess Alora! I hope you like this present and the ones to come in the future.
Love ya,
              Uncle Seth
I already unwrapped the presents from my other side of the family and my immediate family. By far the one I loved most was Grandpa's. I was in dad's lap as he helped me unwrap it. It was a toy set of fishes that I could put in my bath and fish for them. They were magnetic with a rod. Dad read his card to me.
Merry Christmas sweetheart!
I hope you enjoy these toys for your baths. Fishing is one of my favourite things to do and I hope one day I can bring you and Renesmee. I hope your parents will take pictures of you playing with these and send them to me. Love you so much honey!
Love Grandpa
I stayed in grandpa's lap for the rest of Christmas that we spent there and fell asleep in his arms.