Ch 3

I woke up in dad's arms and I tried to find sissy. "If you're looking for your sister she is having a bath." Dad said. I stopped squirming and looked at my dad in curiosity. "I thought you would have brown eyes like your sister but no you have my human eyes. My green eyes." I gave a faint smile and then my tummy started to grumble. As soon as I looked back to dad but then a high pitched voice came towards us. I flinched and hid in dad's chest. "Sorry little one. I just heard you were hungry so I brought you your food." Dad tried to put it in my mouth but I moved and struggled. I wanted the thing we had in  mum. "Sweetheart you have to eat." Dad encouraged but I just cried. "If only I could read your mind." I tried and screamed in dad's head. Can I have the that ng we had in mama's tummy. "Was that you?" I gave a small nod. He gave me the thick liquid and it tasted so good. I burped after ten gulps and gave a small sigh. After that dad brought me to another lady who had a ton of maternal warmth just like Beauty and I leaned towards her. She got me and I gave a small wave to dad. "This is your grandma, sweetheart." I like the sound of that. I looked at her then snuggled into the crook of her neck. She laughed at this and kissed my head. "You're going to meet your mom today honey." She then started to hum and I didn't really react because I fell asleep. It was a small kip because when I woke up almost everyone was surrounding us. "There are some people waiting to meet you." The blonde man next to nanna said. "Rose. Alice." I was in Alice's arms. When I saw who was behind us I was taken back. She got Renesmee first and looked over her. "Her growth rate is impeccable but her twin on the other hand is so far growing like a normal baby." I opened my mind to dad. Whose this? She is really pretty. Is she our mama?  "She is pretty isn't she and she is your mama." Daddy grabbed Rennie from mama and mama came towards me. "Green eyes?" Gasp. She was the bell like voice. "I had green eyes when I was human." Dad answered. She brought me up to her mouth and gave me a kiss on the nose. Awchoo. I sneezed and everybody laughed at me. So she was my mama.
A/N
Thanks for reading y'all. Love you guys and God bless you and your family. Peace out fam! ✌️
~Lals