First Batch

First imagine: Truth or Dare

You were all sitting in a round table, everyone was already a bit tipsy and neither were you. You were playing truth or dare and it was your turn, you picked truth even though you knew it was gonna get you into a difficult situation, you knew what they were going to ask but you thought this might be a good time to end the anxiousness. 

Frypan took his ice cream scooper and pretended it was a mic " here's your question, if you had to choose between Newt and Minho who would you choose? "

 Both guys had already made it clear that they fancied you but you were always unsure of who to pick. Newt was always caring and sweet, Minho always made you laugh even when you didn't want to, he always knew what to say when you were upset. Everybody waited for your answer. You looked at the two guys who were also looking at you, eagerly waiting for your answer. You removed your eyes from them and looked down

 " I.. I choose you.. pikachu " you broke into laughter trying to ease the tension, everyone else also laughed except for newt and minho. 

" y'know what, let's give her time to decide, let's skip her for now" teresa said, this was why she was your bff. 

Then before you could spin the bottle, brenda barged in and the whole atmosphere became more tensed cause everyone knew she liked minho A LOT ( after thomas dumped her ) . You spun the bottle and brenda made it stop when it pointed to minho, he picked dare and she insisted to be the one to give him the dare " I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl in here " she said said seductively, then no quicker than a rocket on take off he sat beside you and kissed you, hard, you got lost in the moment and decided to kiss back, everyone was shocked especially when he slipped his tongue inside your mouth, you almost had a heart attack.

Second: Section 7

" see me inside the maze, section 7, after breakfast. I'll be waiting - minho " this was written on a note you found under your pillow when you woke up this morning. Weird, you thought. Why would he tell you to meet him in the maze when you weren't even allowed to step a foot in, newt would kill you if you did why of all places did it have to be inside the maze? What did he want to tell you? It must be something serious and private for him to go to this extent so you decided to risk it even though you might get killed before you even reach the area, good thing he also gave you a map so you know how to get there. So after breakfast you sneaked into the maze and started running so you could get there as fast as you could.

By the time you got there you were almost dying, you were out of energy and you were out of breath. You looked around and minho was nowhere to be found. Suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed hold of you and pinned you to the wall, the man started to kiss you roughly and when you opened your eyes it was minho, you tried to wriggle out of his grasp but you were still weak and tired from running.

" minho what are you doing?! " you said when he broke the kiss

" Y/N, I love you, I always have and I'm so sick of loving you from afar, leaving you with newt while I have to spend all day alone in the maze and not being with you! I'm so jealous of newt I feel like exploding! " Still catching your breath you said " you silly slinthead! Why didnt you say so? I've always loved you too! I always missed you during the day, and in the evening you were always so tired so I couldn't get the chance to bond with you " " well, we could start right now, right here " he said with a smirk and started kissing you again.