Let's Race

" hey minho " I called out

" what " he " let's have a race. You and me "

He burst out laughing and said " are you kidding me? " " I'm serious. 2 laps around the glade,if you finish 30 seconds ahead of me you win or if I finish way behind you "

" what are we betting on? " he said sounding skeptical

" if I finish just 30 second or less behind you, I get to be a runner "

" no shit sherlock! I'm not making you a runner even if you won " " why not?! I can run almost as fast as you! " " because! I dont want you to get in trouble! "

" I can take care of myself! "

" oh please! You cant even hook your bra by yourself, teresa has to do it for you " —- awkward moment of silence, eyes twitching —- " that's not what we're talking about! "

" doesn't matter! You're not going to be a runner "

" just give me a chance! What? You're afraid I'd actually win the bet? "

" Enough! " he barked " this conversation in over " he finished then walked away. He looked like a general, sounded like a general and acted like a general, there was so much authority in his voice. Hearing him use that tone on me made me feel like giving up on the hopes of being a runner and I so wanted to be one. But how did he know about that bra thing though?

The next day I continued bugging him to be a runner. I hugged his arm and whined " minhooo! Pleaaaase? Pretty please?! With loads of cherry's on top? " he stood firm and said " no, we don't grow cherries here in the glade ". I made a puppy pout face and said " why wont you make me a runner?! " he replied with " why do you so badly want to be a runner? " I looked down, too shy to tell the truth so instead I said " cause I can! Cause I'm qualified! Come on minho please?? I'll do anything you want me to do! " . A smile quickly spread across his face and I imagined a light bulb appear above him but he quickly erased that expression on his face " No.. no amount of pleasure will make me give in " . I smiled evily in my mind, he clearly had something in mind, so I decided to pull out my secret weapon - my aegyo skills. " oppa... please make me a runner pretty please? Jebal? " I said sweetly, rubbing my forehead on his arm like a human cat while still hugging his arm. I felt him gasp internally. " please? " I begged once more. But he seems to have gathered all his self control and pushed me away. " no! " he said with his back turned against me, he was obviously trying to hide his blushing face. I was starting to get annoyed " WHY WONT YOU LET ME?! " I yelled. He turned around and said the most cliche line ever " because I can't lose you! " , haha! No, that's not really what he said, he said " because I said so! " but that clearly translates to the first right? Hehe.

Y/N POV

I was not going to give up that easily. I really wanted to be a runner so I could spend more time with him, that's why I really really wanted this, and besides, I'm a fast runner. I had doubts though, that what if he didn't feel the same way for me but I decided it's better to regret doing it than to regret not doing it. So I came up with a plot to make sure I get what I want. I took his running shoes at the break of dawn and when morning came.

" where shuck are my shoes!!??? " I heard him roar like a lion

I came out of hiding and showed him his shoes.

" you want it? " I smirked " come and get it " then I ran as fast as I could and he started chasing me. Haha! This was fun! When I turned around I was meters away from him, he was having a rough time running barefoot since there were a lot of stones. But then I turned to look infront of me I didn't have enough time to react, I tripped and he jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground. We were both panting.

" you've been a bad girl " he said trying to catch his breath. " I think I ought to teach you a lesson "

I could hardly get myself together, if he was gonna do anything I wouldn't have the strength to fight back. Then he yelled to one of his runners " go on ahead! I'll have thomas run for me today, my feet hurts! " then he carried me bridal style and took me inside the maps room. Soon as he closed the door, he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me roughly, his tongue forcing it's way in and what happened next I'll leave to your imagination.