Chapter 1

Me: Well, here goes something....

Gregory (FazWatch): Freddy, where are you.
Freddy: I'm coming superstar!
Monty: Come here

Me: Monty, stop!!!!
Monty: Who are you

The author then shows Monty who I am and what I can do.

Monty (scared): Fine, I'll stop
Gregory: Thank you, Author
Me: You're welcome

Alies so far:
The Vikings: 10.6 million
The Klingons: 14.8 million
The Aztecs: 9.2 million
The Humans: 10.9 million
The Romans: 11.5 million
The Samurai: 10.4 million
The Spartans: 10.6 million
The Caliphates: 9.6 million
The Freeza Force: 10.8 million
The Main Characters: 10.0 million
The Nether: 130 million
The FNAF Characters: 70 million

Total power: 300 million/360 billion
Chance of winning: 0.08%

Lemon warning

As soon as it started happening, his Fazwatch immediately notified Freddy. The new upgrade, that would alert of a raised heart rate, excessive and extreme amount of movement, increased stress in the brain or body, proved working well.

The watch had other upgrades than that, of course. It was definitely unlikely that the others would be controlled again, but it was a security measure, just in case.

He didn't even realize he was now awake. He was less and less disoriented as the brain fog cleared.

He didn't remember the 'actually waking up' part, or even opening his eyes at first. He'd been too tired to. But now his head was propped up on the couch's arm, and he was staring directly into Freddy's eyes.

"Are you alright, superstar?" Freddy softly questioned, as Gregory tried to wipe the sleep crumbs from his eyes. There wasn't any, and he felt tears instead.

He furiously wiped them away. Gregory didn't cry much.

"What happened?" He asked Freddy right back.

"You were having a nightmare." Freddy simply returned.

"Oh."

Silence, and it was awkward, so Gregory just looked down.

He tried to shift to a different position, but everything was way too wet.

Wait.

Wet?

He tried to play it off, he was fine. However, at that moment, Freddy already had the gears turning in his head.

Freddy knew humans may want comfort after scary experiences. His plan was simply to give Gregory a hug or some comforting words.

But he watched the way Gregory suddenly froze while sitting up. It worried him.

"Please answer me, superstar. Are you truly alright?" He asked again.

"Yes, Freddy!" Gregory whined annoyedly. He even hesitated listening to his own brattiness.