Chapter 2

Alies so far:
The Vikings: 10.6 million
The Klingons: 14.8 million
The Aztecs: 9.2 million
The Humans: 10.9 million
The Romans: 11.5 million
The Samurai: 10.4 million
The Spartans: 10.6 million
The Caliphates: 9.6 million
The Freeza Force: 10.8 million
The Main Characters: 10.0 million
The Nether: 130 million
The FNAF Characters: 70 million

Total power: 300 million/360 billion
Chance of winning: 0.08%

Battle 1: 0.24%
Battle 2: 0.17%
Battle 3: 0.15%
Battle 4: 0.11%
Battle 5: 0.08%
Battle 6: 0.05%
Battle 7: 0.03%
Battle 8: 0.01%
Battle 9: IMPOSSIBLE
Battle 10: IMPOSSIBLE
Battle 11: IMPOSSIBLE
Battle 12: IMPOSSIBLE
Final Battle: DON'T EVEN TRY

No matter how much Gregory ran, he couldn't lose the sound of metallic nails tapping rapidly against the ground.
"Little lamb, come back! I just want to talk!" The voice said. It was robotic, sharp, and full of malice. He risked a glance behind him and saw the robotic wolf running on all fours towards him. Her long hair flowed behind her as she came closer. Gregory could hear her fans whirring loudly as she got closer, the sound of hard plastic casing hitting hardwood floors getting louder. Gregory rounded the bend and heard Roxy crash into a trashcan, trying to turn.
"Stupid floors with no grip..." he heard her mutter before she resumed her hunt. The doors to the daycare were in front of him. Freddy was in there, waiting for him. If he could just make it...

The ground disappeared below Gregory, and he could feel gravity pulling him down hard. "Gotcha!" Roxanne called, her hand clasped tightly around Gregory's ankle.
"You're not going anywhere now, lamb." Roxanne chided, looking directly into Gregory's eyes, slowly pulling him closer. Gregory stared right back into her cold, metallic, eyes, and felt real, true fear. He couldn't help it. He started to cry. Gregory's wails grew in octave as Roxanne stopped. "Oh no. No no no no no no. Don't cry! We were just playing!" She said, letting go of Gregory's ankle and picking him up. She cradled him to her chest, immediately entering a sort of parental mode. The flag Gregory was holding fell from his grip.

"Gregory! My dear boy, what happened? Why are you crying, friend?" Sun's joyful voice called. He jauntily walked over to Gregory, making the boy smile. "We were playing capture the flag. And Roxy scared me!" Gregory cried, hiccuping as he explained. "Oh dear, oh my. That's no fun. Do you want to come to the daycare and colour? Or we could watch a movie! Or I could get Moon, and you two could play some nighttime games." Sun said, his cheerful smile emitting light that made Gregory laugh. "I'm so sorry, little lamb. I did not mean to cause you a fright." Roxanne said, nuzzling her face against Greggory's. It was weird. out of all the animatronics, Roxy had the softest faceplates that felt like dog fur and were very warm.

Gregory walked into the daycare, hand in hand with Roxy and Sun, and followed them down to Freddy. One of the S.T.A.F.F. that was human quickly and calmly walked over to Gregory to check him over. They had tried, on multiple occasions, to remove Gregory from the premises. Each time, one of the animatronics stopped them, or Gregory would just sneak back in and head to his cubby up in Sundrop's area. Now, you may think it weird that they didn't just disable the animatronics when they tried to remove Gregory, but when Music Man comes barreling down the hall, full-tilt because they had his little DJ, they learned it was best to just let him be.

So they let Gregory live in the pizzaplex, content as long as they could check on him. During the day, Gregory is escorted by security around the pizzaplex and given free access to snacks and games while the animatronics perform. And during the night, him and the animatronics run around playing games.

"So, Superstar. Did something happen?" Freddy asked after the S.T.A.F.F. member left. "He just got a little spooked is all," Roxanne said, ruffling Gregory's hair. "Besides, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to him, and Monty was nearby." She explained, looking at Freddy calmly. "That is good." Freddy said. Gregory yawned and rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "Are you getting sleepy, friend?" Sun asked, receiving a sluggish nod in response. "Very well, come with me, and Moon will settle you down in Naptime Cove." Sun said quietly, taking Gregory's hand slowly and leading him to the side of the daycare. Gregory walked into the darkness and was met with the familiar presence of Moon. "Could I get a story, Mr. Moon?" Gregory asked, yawning. "Sure, kiddo." Moon said, walking him over to the corner of the room, which Gregory had claimed as his 'out of room' room. He fell asleep to the sound of Moon reading softly, a lullaby hanging in the air.