chapter 11 part 3

6AM hit

Fuck, what a night Mike thought, he was flushed, his heart beating like an angry drum.

Parris was so.. cool about this, fuck that was attractive. Wait, had he done this before?? Shit, Mike was jealous now. His face not only red from.. that, but now from anger. "Why did you.. touch me?" He asked the taller man.

"Because I like you." Parris said, smirking. FuCK. Michael was even redder.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Then kiss me again."

Parris grabbed Mike's face again, leaning in when suddenly Henry walks in.

Henry chuckles, "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" He said with a grin.

"N-No!" Squeaked Michael.

"Alright then." Henry laughed. "Just don't let your father find out about this, son."

"Okay! Okay yeah. Good idea."

Henry walks out, smirking to himself. Ahhh the good old days, he thought.

Henry may have a crush on William Afton, but he's married now, he was going to have to drop it.

"Need a ride home?" Parris asked, smirking.

"You sure you'll take me to MY home?"
"No promises, baby."

"I'd love one, dollface." Said Michael.

Parris blushed slightly, then smiled warmly.

"Follow me then, baby, I'll drive you."

Michael was flustered, scared and excited at the same time. They really jumped right into this thing, didn't they, well, Michael was never a patient person.

The two of them walked out to Parris's car, Michael was unsure if he should leave his own car there or not, but he decided he was too horny to care.

They both got into the car, and Parris put his hand on Mike's upper thigh, Mike's heart skipped a beat.

"Wh-"

"Shh, let me do this baby. I'm good at multitasking." He said with a wink.

Michael was red, and hard.

"O-okay.."

Parris started palming the shorter man through his black pants. Michael shuddered and bucked his hips up for more friction.

"There you go baby, good job." Said Parris, with a gentle tone.

"F-fuck, doll. You're so good to me.."

"You're so good for me, baby."

They arrived at the house, before Michael could even arrive smh. Anyways.

"P-Please?"

"Just wait baby boy."

They stepped outside, the cold air hitting the wet spot on Mike's jeans, making him shudder.

Me: And yeah, that's how I found what.....