chapter 4 part 1

Me: Who should I recruit next. Wait, I know how about the clone army

Alies so far:
The Vikings: 10.6 million
The Klingons: 14.8 million
The Aztecs: 9.2 million
The Humans: 10.9 million
The Romans: 11.5 million
The Samurai: 10.4 million
The Spartans: 10.6 million
The Caliphates: 9.6 million
The Freeza Force: 10.8 million
The Main Characters: 10.0 million
The Nether: 130 million
The FNAF Characters: 70 million
The Clone Army: 60 million

Total power: 360 million/360 billion
Chance of winning: 0.1%

Battle 1: 0.50%
Battle 2: 0.37%
Battle 3: 0.25%
Battle 4: 0.21%
Battle 5: 0.16%
Battle 6: 0.15%
Battle 7: 0.12%
Battle 8: 0.07%
Battle 9: 0.05%
Battle 10: 0.03%
Battle 11: 0.01%
Battle 12: IMPOSSIBLE
Final Battle: IMPOSSIBLE

Y/N: Wow, this is crazy I can't believe what is happening. This is crazy!
Julie: I know grampa, there is a bit of, absolutely, fucking crazy shit that's happening right now.

Lemon warning

Loud cheers and children screamed around him as he wandered aimlessly through the giant Pizzaplex. He'd found his way inside by following a group of kids who'd gone on a field trip. Luckily the robot couldn't catch an exact count and add it up with the amount of entry tickets before they'd gotten inside. He'd gotten a bit of money while being on the street, the bowl that sat in front of him to collect people's loose change or trash did end up getting two $20 bills. He had enough for a good meal, and maybe an entry ticket to one of the locations; plus, he knew he'd get a free one upon entry. He was turning eight, and had no where else to spend it. It was the first time he'd really been able to enjoy a birthday, fine with dining on his own and not speaking to others; ignoring the strange stares he got from some of the adults with their own children, wondering why a kid was all alone. He'd watch the stage animatronics walk around; eyes always glued to his favorite; Glamrock Freddy. He was so nice, warm smiles and caring touches towards all the other children.

Gregory had finished his pizza, sighing as he threw away his trash, looking for something else to do, only to pout when all the lines were too long, or when he was told they were out of his favorite drink. It felt like a sad prank. No one to spend the day with, he felt more like he was throwing a pity party for himself. As he went to find another thing to do, he ended up bumping into the hard metallic leg of the one and only Glamrock Freddy. Gregory could feel his heart thumping in his ears, fright and nerves budding deep in his belly. The giant, far over eight foot tall animatronic peered down at him, offering a warm smile; but upon seeing the frightened and sad look, his eyebrows furrowed. "Whatever is wrong, Superstar?" he knelt down, his voice soft and soothing, leaving a pit of warmth filling Gregory's tummy. "I'm... here alone... and it's my birthday-" he frowned up at the robotic bear. "Oh... That isn't very fun... Where are your parents?" Freddy stood back up, expecting an answer. "Uhm... they left me here, it's fine... They said they'd pick me up later." Gregory offered, eyes darting over to avoid making eye contact with his lie.

Freddy nodded, "I'm glad they left you here, then! We can get to know each other. It's about time for me to retire to my room. Would you like to see it?" Freddy offers his hand, which Gregory takes. "Sure!" They head off towards the Animatronics' rooms, all four lined up in a row. Gregory knew sometimes fans got to see into their room, but they were rarely allowed inside, so he must've been special. The room was filled with Freddy's own merch, as well as many handmade drawings and gifts he'd been given by other children. The room was quiet, the music and sounds from outside drowned out by the door closing and sealing shut. It felt very private. "This is so cool!" Gregory grins from ear to ear, excitable as ever. He looks back towards Freddy, who's still got that warm smile. Gregory doesn't quite catch the purple hue in Freddy's eyes, glowing dangerously from his pupils. "It is! I'm glad you like it, Gregory. It's your birthday, isn't it? You haven't gotten any gifts, have you?" He questions, to which Gregory shakes his head. "No... I got myself some pizza!" He tries to keep his own mood light. "Well, would you like a gift?" Freddy steps closer, a pang of nerves running like electricity down Gregory's spine. "A gift...? Sure! Th-That sounds nice." Gregory pushes his hair from his eyes, expecting Freddy to hand him some little shirt he'd gotten. "How old are you today, Gregory? I'd never asked." He questioned, leading the boy towards the red couch lining one of the walls.