Chapter 13 part 1

???: I feel a battle coming soon Rex (battle 1) go and kill them know.
Rex: Yes, Lillian. As you request.

Alies so far:
The Vikings: 300 million
The Klingons: 200 million
The Aztecs: 100 million
The Humans: 200 million
The Romans: 300 million
The Samurai: 300 million
The Spartans: 200 million
The Caliphates: 300 million
The Freeza Force: 200 million
The Main Characters: 400 million
The Nether: 300 million
The FNAF Characters: 300 million
The Author: 500 million

Total power: 3.6 billion/360 billion
Chance of winning: 1%

Rex: 2 billion (100%)
Killian: 4 billion (90%)
Rose: 5 billion (72%)
Braxton: 9 billion (40%)
Tritan: 10 billion (36%)
Mecha: 15 billion (24%)
Rex: 18 billion (20%)
Pain: 20 billion (18%)
Entity 45: 25 billion (14.4%)
Vixen: 38 billion (9.5%)
Omega: 54 billion (6.67%)
Alpha: 60 billion (6%)
Lillian (my sister): 100 billion (3.6%)

Rex: You will die
Me: You will die

Rex: I am from space, where we have space pizza and space meat and even a space domino's.

Shower times in the Loud House changed over the years. In their youth, the kids would share baths with their siblings closest in age. But as they got older they desired their own personal space and time in the bathroom. Desires changed for some however and the sibling bath time became a habit once again for a select few.

Lincoln started his shower up that evening, adjusting the temperature to his preference. Letting the water run over his body, he was able to relax and unwind from the day he had, feeling all the tension wash away and down the drain. He reached for his soap and washcloth, only to hear the door open.

A brief moment of tension hit him as he wondered who was walking in on him. His tension faded though when the curtain was pulled back and he saw his sisters Lynn and Lucy standing before him. Lynn was completely nude, standing proudly with a wide stance, hands at her hips, and shoulders back. Her towel draped around her neck allowing Lincoln to see her muscular physique. Lucy was a little more modest and coy, towel wrapped around her stout and curvaceous form with her hands holding it up, making sure it stayed in place.

"C'mon Stinkoln, you gonna just gawk at us or are you gonna make room for us. Either way you're wasting the hot water," Lynn belted out in her straight to the point tone.

"Um, yeah sure. Go right ahead." Lincoln shifted over to accommodate his sisters.

He resigned himself to the idea that his showers were not so personal anymore. Since his parents moved out and left the house to the kids that remained in the area, they decided to change the rules a bit. In this case, if one of the sisters wanted to walk in on his showers they very well could.

Not that he minded. It surely wasn't the worst thing his sisters could have done to him. And to be perfectly honest with himself, the way his sisters developed he had to admit they were quite the eye full. Siblings or not, his urges did get the best of him some nights alone in his room. This was going to be one of those nights.

Lynn tossed her towel to the wall as Lucy unwrapped and let hers fall to the ground. They stepped into shower, Lucy taking the front closest to the shower head while Lynn came in behind Lincoln. Just like Lincoln before, Lucy let out a pleasant sigh as the warm water washed over her pale skin.

Lucy rubbed her body up and down making sure to rinse every bit of her voluptuous body. Lincoln looked on in wonder at his sister's form. He had seen it many times before, but after a few days of being too busy and tired to rub one out he felt his urges surge up in him greater than before. And he wasn't the only one to take notice of it.

With a firm grip around his shaft, Lynn took her brother's growing member and swung it around before smacking it against Lucy's backside.

SMACK!!!!!

Lucy let out a loud gasp with a greater hint of surprise than usual.

"LYNN!!!"

"Ew, Lincoln that is your sister! Why are you so perverted!!" Lynn teased as she kept at it.

The onslaught of smacks continued. With each bit of contact Lincoln grew harder until his cock reached full mast. Lucy, even with her usual monotone, seemed to be showing some signs of emotion. Soft gasps and moans escaping her plush lips.

"Wow Stinkin'. Looks like you aren't the only pervert here. Looks like little Miss Vampire is liking it too."

Lynn took her brother's engorged member and started prodding her sister's ass with it, her whimpers of pleasure only egging her on even more. Lincoln was in anguish. Not from any kind of pain, but just from how good it felt having Lucy's backside rub against his dick. He knew it was wrong, but he really didn't want to care.

"Whatcha' think Luce. You want Stinkin' here to go all the way with you?"

Lincoln couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was his older sister really trying to have him fuck their younger sister? He couldn't believe it. That was until he heard one simple word.

"Yes," Lucy uttered with a low labored breath.

Lincoln still couldn't believe it. Did his little sister really want this? Was she asking for Lynn to continue all this and just go for it?

"Well Stinkin'," Lynn whispered into her brother's ear, sending chills through his body. "The lady told you what she wants. Let me help ya. After all, I have to make sure you do it right."

Lynn angled her brothers hips and cock in just the right way so that it lined up with their little sister's slit. The moisture of her pussy could be felt even among the rushing water, distinctly warmer and slick. Even if with just the tip, it was an amazing sensation.

Lucy bent forward ever so slightly, as if inviting her brother in. Lynn took this as the ultimate signal and smacked Lincoln's ass with all her might. Lincoln in reaction to the pain had no choice but to thrust forward penetrating his younger sister with full force.

The sudden sensation was almost too much for him. His brain nearly short circuited from the pleasure alone. If he could generate a charge from what he experienced, he was sure none of them would survive. Yet here he was, balls deep in his chubby goth sister, as his buff sporty sister was helping drive his hips for him.

After a few thrusts his brain finally caught up with him. Soon, he regained control of his hips enough to add to the motions himself. Lynn still kept her hands at his hips with a firm grasp, but he now had some semblance of control at least. The smacking of skin on skin filled the bathroom along with the moans and panting of those involved reverberating off the walls. It wasn't the most elegant of sounds, but it was music to Lincoln's ears.