chapter 14 part 2

Lincoln grabbed hold of Lucy's hips, furthering his control of the situation. His younger sister let out greater moans of pleasure as she reveled in the attention she was receiving. It was vastly different  from the monotonous sighs she would give from time to time.

Before things got too comfortable, an arm reached up and across Lincoln's chest, pulling him into the firm body behind him. While Lucy was the center of attention, he somehow managed to forget Lynn. He laughed at the subtle irony of this.

"Wow Lincoln. Looks like you have pretty nice form. Would almost say you're a natural at this. Since you don't seem to need my help now, I was thinking of adding my own play to the game."

Lincoln was to lost in the euphoria that was sex with Lucy. All he could do was nod at the request as he kept his hips driving forward. Lynn was excited, having pumped her fist like she would at any of her victories.

Her arm fell from his chest as her other hand disappeared from his hip. She grabbed his hand closest to her and guided it from her sister's wide hips toward her own slit. Guiding him along she had him plunge his fingers in and out of her. He heard her moans being added to the erotic sounds bouncing off the tiles.

All of a sudden he felt her hand again as it rested on his ass. Lynn guided her fingers up his crack as they stopped circling his anus. Lincoln felt his spine stiffen and his hips drove forward a little more. If he wasn't in Lucy all the way by now, he sure as hell was at this point. Emphasized by a greater gasp from Lucy.  

"It's okay Lincoln. Just wanted to have a little fun for myself. Besides, this will make getting you off feel much better. After all, I gotta thank my bro for being such a good sport about us hopping in the shower with you. So let… me… just…"

Each pause punctuated by another digit of her fingers inside him. He couldn't lie, something about it felt good. He had never experimented with anal play before. Thought about it, but never acted upon it. But something about Lynn's strong and dexterous finger probing him felt natural. Maybe it was her, or something awoke in him that day.

Before Lincoln could question Lynn's motives he felt a roll of her hips against his hand and a slide of her finger into him. This was enough to get his own hips back into motion as he pumped himself in and out of Lucy's backside. It was as if Lynn was fingering their younger sister through him. Not that any of them minded the little arrangement. Lucy especially found the benefits as the medley of sensations caused Lincoln's cock to twitch and spasm in her.

The devilish dance among the three continued for a while as the rolling of hips and bodies continued. Waves of pleasure hit them as they undulated under the still running water. The thoughts of showering and cleaning themselves lost long ago for the endeavor of getting dirty.

Lincoln began to feel it though. That familiar tension in his core. He was close, but he wasn't sure what to do about it. He didn't want to risk cumming in Lucy, but he feared getting teased by Lynn. However, being the man with the plan he was willing to try something on the spot.

He waited for when Lynn pulled back, just enough so he could pull out. He was just about to make it, when suddenly he felt the force of Lynn's hand on his ass push in. The pressure inside him was too great to resist, he had to abort his plans.

"Going somewhere Lincoln?"

He should have known her strength and reaction time wouldn't let him get away with it. He had to come clean.

"I… I'm gonna… cum…" he grunted out.

"Then just do it. Fill Lucy up. She told me she's been waiting for this. And with how busy you have been. I imagine it's gonna be quite the load. What do you say Luce? How do you want it?"

"Cum in me Lincoln! Cum in my deepest, darkest depths! Cum in your little sister while your big sister fingers you!"

All this was a lot more to take in than before. His quiet, eloquent, and poetic sister reduced to saying how badly she wanted his cum. Being the good big brother he was though, he had no choice. He kept himself deep in her, doing his best to roll his hips to keep himself in her as far as possible. Lynn at the back did her part, probing his most sensitive parts to help him reach his orgasm and fill their sister.

She must have hit gold, as she felt him tighten up his body and a series of grunts spilled from his mouth. It wasn't the only thing spilling forth as his cock erupted in his goth sister. His cum shot inside and filled her dark depths. Her normally calm and quiet demeanor was shattered as the greatest wave of pleasure washed over her, sending her into a screaming mess. It was like music to their ears.

When the orgasms settled, and the last of Lincoln's seed was pumped out did everyone withdraw themselves from their respective partners. Lynn withdrew her finger first, allowing Lincoln to pull out of Lucy. A large glob of cum followed as he removed himself, falling to the shower floor and was swept away down the drain with the now lukewarm water.

Lucy straightened herself and turned around to face Lincoln. Her soaked hair and still blank expression would cause most people worry, but Lincoln knew she was glowing with sheer happiness. Which was why it didn't surprise him when she attacked him with a series of passionate kisses.

"Hey now love birds. I think I did a good job getting you guys there. Now I think it is my turn." Lynn was bent over the tub now. Ass in the air, hand on the edge of the tub, and her clean hand spreading her pussy open.

Lucy grabbed Lincoln's log and began stroking. He felt like he may very well have another round in him. With a little help his head was pressed up to his elder sister's tight hole.

BANG BANG BANG

"DAMN IT YOU THREE! YOU BETTER NOT BE STARTING ROUND TWO IN THERE! WE GOTTA SHOWER TOO!" Lola screamed at them through the door.

"YEAH!" Lana added in. "WE GOTTA WASH EACH OTHER TOO! PROBABLY NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER FOR OUR OWN FUN TIMES!"

The three looked at each other embarrassed and at a loss for words.

"Maybe we should finish cleaning up and move this to your room?" Lincoln suggested.

The girls nodded in sync and continued to wash themselves in a desperate hurry.