chapter 5 part 2

Lemon warning

Freddy rubbed the tip of his cock over the hard, protruding red clit that throbbed and twitched with each little touch. Gregorys eyes were barely held open, unfocused and blurred with lust. He wanted more, to be full, but he couldn't find the words to say. "Please..." Gregory whined, his ass twitching as he tries to buck his hips, only to be held in place by Freddy. He couldn't help the desperate whines that fell from his mouth, he just wanted more. The large blue cock presses into Gregory's folds, spreading them open around it, as his hole started to accept the large, bulbus tip. "Ahh... ahhhh..." Gregory moaned and whined, eyes widening as the tip sunk deeper and deeper into his hole. All of his thoughts were numbed and silenced, the pleasure tore at his core, and left him wishing he could writhe and move. He tried bucking his hips, the pleasure helping with all the pain. His hole happily accepted all the girth.

Freddy pulled Gregory's hole open further, pulling back out to see how deep he could see into the boy's unbred hole. "Superstar, you look perfect, laying splayed open like this." Freddy hummed, wanting to fill the hole with fat globs of seed. All the saliva and slick helped with Freddy slipping his cock back in, the slow descent into Gregory's hole was maddening. It was far too slow, Freddy wished he could just pound into the boy's hole, really see the boy cry. "More... F-Freddy..." Gregory whined, seemingly wanting the same thing. Freddy was hopeless, he'd wanted to elongate the process of breaking his new toy in completely, but hearing such a needy plea? Who was he to deny that? Freddy hummed softly, pulling back out and adjusting them so Freddy could climb up onto the couch. Standing in a crouch, Freddy pressed the tip of his cock back in, the leverage he had allowed him to start jackhammering into the boy's hole.

As soon as he was placed barely an inch deep, he slammed his body down into Gregory's. The tip of his cock crushing Gregory's cervix, the meaty ring sensitive and throbbing. "You're taking me well, Superstar! What a good job you're doing!" Gregory moans in reply, left without a word. Freddy lifted himself up and down, each thrust filling Gregory's hole and leaving him with a bulge in his tummy. The thrusts tugged at his insides, as if Gregory's cunt itself was pulling Freddy back in. "Ah, ah, ah, ahh, ahh!" Gregory moaned, as Freddy fucked him into the plush couch. The combined juices leaking down his front and back, started to stain the couch, and pooling on his stomach. More pee started trickling out of his peephole, "Uhhn, uuuhhhnnn!~" He moaned, pleasured, almost animalistic noises leaving his throat. "Oh Superstar, what a mess you're making..." He angled his thrusts to force a more powerful spray of pee from Gregory's hole, soaking his face and hair.

Gregory's hole was starting to clench and contract with the newly oncoming orgasm that was building. Freddy's cock rubbing every sensitive part of his insides was steadily pushing him closer and closer. "Your pretty hole is gonna milk the cream right out of me, Superstar... You want your big present? Want me to fill your tiny hole?" Gregory moans loudly, feeling Freddy's cock throb roughly inside him, expanding with the need to release. "Yesh!! Yesh, more, more!" Gregory cries, tears pouring down the sides of his face, drool staining his cheeks.

Freddy buried his fat cock as deep as he can, the tip pressed right into Gregory's cervix. Fat globs of cum spill out of his cock in thick ropes, spraying and filling Gregory's cervix. The thick seed quickly overflowing and squelching out of his hole around the base of Freddy's cock. Gregory moaned, still on the verge of an unfulfilled orgasm, needing something more to finally get it. Freddy rocked his hips, the tip of his cock trying to split open Gregory's cervix as he milks the rest of his cum inside of the boy's hole. Freddy stopped moving, taking a brief break to let Gregory feel how truly full his insides are.

Not giving any warning, Freddy started thrusting again, all the cum inside Gregory's cunt squelching and lubing up the fast, smooth thrusts. His massive balls slapping against Gregory's ass and back. "Look at your stomach, Superstar, look at how bulged it is with my special cream. That's a super special cream, Gregory... It'll make your stomach grow, and you'll be so full." Freddy cooed, his potent seed already fertilizing Gregory's womb. Using one of his hands, he started to quickly rub side to side over Gregory's clit, the sudden, intense sensation of pleasure forcing one more orgasm out of the boy. His hole clenching and spasming forced more cum out, pooling out of his hole and down his ass and back. Gregory's body shook and quaked, his whole body wracked with quivers. Gregory fists his hands into the loose fabric on the couch, clawing at the cushioning inside.

Freddy pulls out, using his fingers to carefully scoop up the escaping cum that's managed to spill outside of the boys' hole, making sure to push it all back in. Stuffing one of the Glamrock Chica themed Easter Eggs into Gregory's hole to keep the rest of the cum locked deep inside, he uses a water bottle to dampen some of the shirts he had and uses them as clothes to make Gregory less sticky. The boy on the other hand, was barely conscious. "You did such a good job, Superstar... You're going to be such a good host. You'll be perfect to fill again and again." Freddy scoops Gregory up, "I don't think we'll have to worry about your parents, Little One... I don't think no one will even notice you're gone." Freddy leaves his bedroom, the blue cock already contracted back into the crotch hatch. The shutters for the front door were already closed, certifying Gregory's stay in the building would be long lasting.

Not a soul would notice Freddy taking Gregory down to the low basement, to a room with a dirty mattress, and lots of kid's toys. He takes a good time making sure to prop you up with your hole exposed. It was down in the trash shoot location, piles of broken Security Bots were filling the empty space, and of course, many of them rolled around, partially broken. "You'll be safe here, Superstar... The others will take good care of you, you'll never be sad when you can't think for yourself." Freddy brushes a hand through Gregory's sweat and pee slick hair, brushing it out of the way. Gregory couldn't move, too weak and exhausted, stomach protruding slightly from the cum that filled his uterus.

No missing children's posters went up, no news stories. Gregory was left, forgotten by humans and always cared for by the Animatronics. Their hands and mouths always working to keep him blank, the Puppet Master pulling the strings from deep below the foundation, enjoying the show; purple glowing eyes illuminated in each of the Animatronics when they'd visit. Gregory briefly wandered how he'd spend his next birthday, but he'd be a mommy by then, like Freddy had told him; his growing belly protruding from his body.