Leona x GN!Reader

~fluff~

Walking in the school corridor with a big stack of papers. Crowley, again, forced you to do a job for him. But the stack wasn't really the one to carry by yourself.

As soon as you saw the stairs, you decided to give up on the job. Until you heard a voice.

"Whats with the papers, herbivore?"

Leona Kingscholar. Why do you have to exist?

"I have to carry them to Headmaster's office."

Awkward Silence and he suddenly picks up a bunch out of the papers. Its now easier to carry.

"Don't tell a thing about this to anyone, herbivore."

He started to go up on stairs. You follow after him. Silent walk all the way wasn't gonna help. Better ask something.

"How is your day going?"

"Fine..? Unusually fine actually... Weird" Mhm... Small talk

"Good for you then. I heard that you guys are working for the Magift Tournament."

"Yes? We won't let RSA get its 100th victory. Those poshy stupid princes will get back home empty handed."

"Haha! Good luck then." You smiled at him. And... He... Smiled back?

"What are you doing? Oi, Herbivore!"

"Ah, yeah!" *You got caught while staring.*

"Tch... Whatever."

"You know... You are actually nicer than people say, Leona."

"What?"

"You actually care a lot for people close to you. You are bad at showing it, thats the problem. You are a great leader who is also very smart. You may be lazy and rude but everyone has their flaws, right? But the things is that I think you are a better person than you make it seem."

"Oh?..." You managed to surprise and embarass Leona. He smirks at you, accepting the ego boost you just gave him. Also making your face go red a bit at the process.

"I guess you are not that bad..."

Ah yes, what a kind compliment.

"Thank you for your kind words(!)"

"Of course of course." he teasingly smirked. Ah this man...

"We are here. Here ya go." He gave the papers back as you two arrived at Crowley's office. You placed the papers on the table and went out. Leona was still waiting outside... Wow.

You two walked back this time. The conversation continued. You felt happiness all over you. Being close to people you care about is really nice.

Leon went to the botanical garden and laid. Not even a minute and he is already sleeping. You sat beside him and started to watch him.

He looks peaceful as he sleeps, his lion ears twitching from time to time. He turns to you in his sleep. You couldn't help but smile at the view.

Pink petals started to fall. You looked up to see the cherry blossom petals falling up. Its the season!

Some fell on Leona and he flinched a bit. You chuckled quietly then started to pick up the ones on him. He looks so pretty now...

"Ah... How are you this attractive?" you leaned in to take a closer look at his face. Then you stroked his cheek with your hand. An adoring smile was on your face.

Leona opened his eyes.
"I was awake the whole time."

"WHA-"

You sat back with an embarassed face. What just happened?

Leona sat up and picked up some petals from your hair. He then moved his hand to your cheek and smiled.

"You stupid Herbivore."

"Oh, I now understand."

"Understand what?"

"You keep smiling when you are with me, you talk and laugh geniunely. Also you keep helping me when you are the laziest person I have ever known.  Which means that you love me."

...

"You know... This seemed cooler and more attractive back in my mind."

"Nah, its good Herbivore."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Now," He holds your chin and smiles.

"Can I kiss you?"

... "Yesssss." you were basically whispering.

He leaned in and gave you a kiss. Then, he placed his hand on your back and leaned deeper.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds and you smiled at him after you pulled back. You held his hand and pecked his lips gently.

He smiled this time and hugged you.

"You feeling good?"

"Totally."

Leona stared at your shoulders as you two hug. This was a happy time, the slow falling cherry blossoms were making the scenery even better.

"Five centimeters per second."

"What?"

"Cherry blossom petals. Its their falling speed."

"And some people don't believe me when I say that you are smart, Leona."

"Let them be, Prefect. I don't care about those herbivores."

Soooo, hi! This was supposed to be a Leona Birthday special but I didn't had the motivation to write ;w;

Just wanted to say thank you to the ones who support my work. That's a lot motivation for me, thanks.

And happy late birthday Leona!

(Also lets ignore the fact that I referenced "Five Centimeters Per Second")

You can drop a request here:

Have a nice day/night!