Floyd x Shorter!Reader

~fluff+comedy~
(Reader is shorter than Floyd.
Its was heavily inspired by the My Little Monster anime)

"Hey Floyd."

"Hi Prefect."

W... WHAT!? You immediately turned your head back with a cracking sound.

"ARE YOU OK FLOYD!?"

"Why?"

"... TF happened to 'Little Shrimpy'!?"

"Not in the mood to use it. But you still look tiny as a cute little shrimp."

He laughed like his usual unhinged self and gave you a headpat. Then waved as he left.

"Byee~ I am gonna go annoy L'il Goldfishie!"

"... Cya."

You were still trying to getting used to the fact that he used your real name.

...

"Shrimpy!"

"Hmm?"

You looked at him with a smile. He grinned, showing his very sharp teeth.

"Let's go to beach!"

"At march?"

"Come on, come on!"

"But there is still one lesson left-"

He started to drag you by the arm before you could even complete ypur sentence.

"Don't be a killjoy! That's no problem compared to Azul's whining."

You couldn't help but laugh at that... Poor Azul.

(A few moments later)

You two arrived at the beach after going through the mirror. There is noone. Not really surprising considering its so cold!

He pulled you close into a tight hug. You could feel his happy noises and breathing.

"I love you, Shrimpy."

"... Wha?"

"I love you, let's become a couple and go on our little couple dates."

*Comedic Pause*(I know its cringe, but I just embrace cringe so, bear with me)

You could feel your cheeks burning while looking at him in disbelief.

"Now you look even more like a shrimp with that color."

"Really? Dang..."

"Soooo?"

"... I... Accept?"

"Cool~!"

He laughed again, then... Kissed you!?

'He just... Crashed onto my lips?.. Jeez, ask for consent!.. Whatever, its Floyd, he won't even care about that.'

Even you felt surprised as you felt like giving into his lips and kissing him back. Your hands slowly wrapped around him while his grip got tightened a little more.

After pulling back, he laughed again and squeezed you.

"Ah! Floyd! I can't breathe!"

"Heheheheh~!"

The inner sadist in him won't let go easily. You just have to be patient.

...

Today is your 1st year anniversary of dating. He brought you to a park this time. The sun was setting while it was lonely, expect from the birds around.

"I love you!"

"You say this at least 20 times a day, but yeah... Love ya too."

He grinned and hugged you. Then he suddenly let go and started to run around.

You watched him being all childish and energetic while laughing maniacly-I mean- cutely.

He then came back and held your hands tightly.

"I am happy, that I can be with you. I just want to hug and kiss you all day!"

You slowly looked away with rosy cheeks. Then, locked your eyes with him and raised yout hands to his cheeks, caressing them gently.

"I love you. More than anything, even chocolate. This might be just teen love, just a crush. But I definitely share your feelings."

He grinned widely and leaned into your touch.

"Its... I don't know, it really changes."

Your expression softened and you pressed your lips on his cheek. He giggled again. Sweet boy.

"Maybe I just see you as a friend. Do I? Hmmm? Do I love you, Good ol' Shrimpy?"

"Here we go again."

You laughed while hugging him again.

...

You two were rewatching the Ice Age movies while you were cuddled in his arms.

"You're an embarrasment to nature, you know that?"

You laughed while Floyd kept a straight face. You were now really used to his mood swings. He isn't in the mood to laugh now. 2 years of dating really did made you know him more.

After the movie was finished he started to tickle you.

"Haha-Floyd! Wait-hahahah!"

You laughed uncontrollably while he tickled you. His smile was back on his face now. You were now fully laying on your back, trying to save yourself from the tickling trap. You both were laughing with faces of joy.

Then he suddenly let go. He lifted you in his arms again and kissed your nose. With your love for him only growing deeper at heart, you let yourself into his warm and loving embrace.

This was... Soooo fluffy! And honestly, I wasn't sure on how to write this. Can you tell me what you like more?

Slow burn romance with confessions or fluff/angst/comedy of already dating pals?

You can drop a request here:

(I will try to upload even more now that I will have more time after my exams.)

Bye, lovely people of internet 💞