Deuce x GN!Reader(Part Two)

~fluff~

He didn't let go of your hand while kneeling. His eyes locked with yours, he asked:

"Prefect, will you marry me?"

The wind made his deep blue hair sway. His gentle eyes are gazing at you.

You stood there, as the snow kept floating down on your hair.

"Prefect, say no!"

"Nooo! Say yes, say yes!"

You two immediately turned to look at your friends, who all were hiding behind the tree nearby. Epel glared at Ace.

"Prefect will say yes, stop manipulating them!"

"No way. They will definitely say no! Who would want to marry Loosey-Deucey?"

"DECIDE ALREADY, HUMAN!"

Jack just facepalmed as Sebek also joined the convo.

Deuce blushed a lot and looked back at you. His grip on your hand loosened, like he felt that you are going to reject him. Noticing this, you held his hand and smiled at him.

"I will, Deuce."

Deuce looked into your eyes with a sparkle while your friends also stopped arguing. He stood up and pressed his lips against yours.

"Congrats!"

"And now henchman is leaving. So Grim the Great is forever destined to live with ghosts in an old little dorm."

Grim was dramatically crying while wiping his tears with a napkin. Deuce leaned to your ear and whispered, trying to hold his laughter.

"At least he learned not to wipe his snot on people's clothes."

You muffled your laugh with your hand. And your free hand ran in his hair as you gazed at him happily. He smiled with pure joy.

Then you hugged Grim tightly. The cat monster was clinging on you while his tears kept falling.

"I won't leave you Grim, never."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good then,"

He stood up normally and gave thumbs up (Can he? With the cat paws?)

"I am allowing this marriage!"

...

You felt his lips firmly and passionately pressed against yours while the clapping sounds rose.

He was trying to be his best, yet while you tried to hold on him, he started to cry.

"Deuce?"

"I got-"

He sniffled.

"Emotinal."

You patted his back while he continued crying.

"Prefect. Thank you."

You kissed his forehead in response.

...

A knock on the door was heard. You went and opened to welcome your husband in.

"Welcome back!"

"I am home!"

Oh, just how attractive he looks with the police uniform on him. (No because imagine! Deuce+10 years+police uniform=This man)

"I missed you today. And you keep blessing me with that look on your face, Prefect."

He laughed with blush on his cheeks while you also realized that you were back with the simping.