Rook x GN!Reader

~fluff~
Book 5 spoilers.
Your first date with the stalking huntsman
...

"Oh, how pleased I am to see you, my dear Trickster!"

That came like a jumpscare as you were walking to your meeting spot in the forest.

"No need to be scared! Even though you may look beautiful as ever that way... Buuuuut! Hi."

"Hi, Rook... Howdy?"

"Couldn't have been even better ever since you accepted my request for this wonderful date! How about you?"

"Fine?"

"Magnifique!"

*'Will he ever stop talking? It kinda started to get annoying already.'*

He jumped down off of the tree he was waiting on. Then ran to you to hold your hands and he looks at you with adoring eyes.

"You're so beau that I can just stare at you all day. My my..."

He leaned in and kissed both of your cheeks gently then started to walk while still holding your hands in his. You just followed him with an unsure smile on your face.

*'I'm just hoping I won't say anything rude. He looks so happy after all... I should go with this, then.'*

You noticed a piece of paper on a tree. You took it in your hands.

*"1: Today was the first day I saw a really beautiful person. They were walking in the school campus with a tiny monster about 70 centimeters. I will definitely learn this otherwordly person's name next time."*

You felt the blush creeping on your cheeks, then looked at him who was smiling at you.

"Don't gain any hesitation over that, okay? It's all truity."

"Okay."

You nod and gave his hand a light squeeze. He chuckled and kissed your hand gently while still walking. The whole time he kept complimenting you.
My, how not weirdly.

After a while you saw the second paper on a big rock.

"Want to sit this time? You looked a little tired, a rest wouldn't hurt after all."

"Oh, okay. That will do thank you."

You sat on the rock and opened the envelope with a photo in it. The photo was taken back in the VDC preparation time. You were laughing as Epel and Deuce were trying to dance.

"You were a great support back then. You let us stay in your dorm, helped us, united us to save Roi du Poison... You didn't even have to. Such a kind and tender soul you are... Absolutely beautiful." (No chance to beat us, no way no way!)

He caressed your cheek and placed a hair strand behind your ear. Then leaned in and kissed you, surprisingly. Your eyes widened with shock and face went full red while also trembling.

"Beaute, infini points!"

You smiled and quietly laughed at his actions. He was mesmerized by you, truly.

"Hey, Rook. Can you come here again?"

"Oh? Why not?"

The second he leaned closer was the second you kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. He was surprised at first but hugged you back tightly.

"You are amazing, Rook. Aside from you adoring every single shit in existence and stalking people, you are truly a great person. I really like you."

You literally felt his heartbeat. He pulled away from the hug with red cheeks and trembling with a smile. Aww, he got flustered.

"You think so? Merci, Trickster!"

After a while of sitting on the rock, he held his hand to you amd you got off the rock. Then continued your little date.

The third part was... Archery!

You held the bow and Rook helped you pose the right way.

"You need to hold the bow with your writing hand. And the bowstring like this... Parfait."

You silently shot and the f××king arrow hit a tree.  You looked back at Rook who was laughing. At least he's not judging...

"It was good for a beginner, mon cherie."

"Okay?"

You sighed but he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Want me to show it to you?"

"Yes, please."

He took the bow and placed an arrow. BAM-! It hit the target.

You clapped your hands as he bowed in front of you.

"Are you going to try again?"

"Maybe I can try again."

You hit the tree, again. Then you went to pick up the arrow. That is the time you noticed the last surprise of the day.

*"That sweet smile of yours, always dear to my heart. Those beautiful eyes, are healing to my soul. Loving you, is the best thing I have ever done. Please be my lover, dear Prefect."*

You turned back to him. He was so extra as always, but that is a plus anyways...

You ran into his warm embrace and leaned into his tender yet passionate kiss...

Hi... Was this one good? I am not very sure but I am trying to write while preparing for my exams. But I will try to write the next chapter until Sunday. (Continuation of Jack's one-shot)

You can drop a request here:

See you later dear readers!

Have good day/night!