Azul x GN! Reader (PART TWO)

~fluff+angst+comedy~

!Mentioned: slight sexual stuff, as in joke. (And no swearing)

A month passes after all that. He still feels lonely yet now... You are kinder to him. It feels slightly awkward, knowing how much he loves you, but he still manages to warm your heart with just a thankful smile.

And just as you were talking with a flirty upperclassman, he came too you and dragged you by the arm.

"Why hello, Mr. Asmodai. I will just have to take Prefect from here."

You turned to face him with a surprised scowl. He had a serious and slightly angered smile on his face and his eyes were focused on the guy.

He just nodded lazily while Azul dragged through the corridor. You struggled to keep up for a bit but eventually got used to his force and speed.

He then stopped in an empty classroom and held you by the shoulders, gazing into your eyes with his pretty ones, which were filled with concern.

"What do you think you were doing with him!?"

"What, why? He was a nice guy."

"Do you know how much of a playboy he is!?"

You flinched with surprise.

"Do you have any idea on how many boys he slept with in this school?"

You shook your head, you were still shocked.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES HE CAME TO ME FOR FORGETTING SPELLS!?"

You were just stunned to silence while Azul ranted about the guy with an annoyed and jealous look on his face.

"Why do you care so much, though? We aren't in a relationship or something. Just friends."

He paused for a moment, the light out of the windows making his eyes disappear under his glasses. You can sense the jealousy radiating from him, despite his smile.

"Azul?"

"Uh... Yeah, just friends..."

"You shouldn't get so possessive over someone that doesn't belong to you."

"Understood."

After your little scolding, you left, yet you still avoided Asmodai due to everything you heard from Azul.
(The young man was shocked when you didn't even look his way)

That somehow got you even closer to Azul. You even started to bring tea to him when he was studying/working. What on earth was happening to you!? You used to fear and avoid this man like the plauge. (We all know Crowley is the real plauge. His mask explains everything)

And now you are sitting in his room, he counts money, you read Percy Jackson... And it's kind of peaceful? He occasionally smiles at you, making your heart skip countless beats.

What the heck!? This isn't you!

A while later, you went to make some tea for both if you, and you swore could feel the octopus dude watching you!

You tried not to look back, still wondering what he has in his mind. Well, he was having... Nice thoughts?

"Will there be a day when we can start living together like this?"

He just gazed at you, thoughts like this in his mind.

"But why would they even bother looking at me? After everything I've done... Why would a pretty creature like them even be attracted to an ugly octopus like me?"

You placed a mug in front of him and drank tea from your own. You glanced at him, thinking how attractive he has started to get. Welp... No, he was attractive from the start to finish.

You can even recall falling asleep with thoughts of him on your first day. And... Shared traumas with the overblots also brought you two closer a while later.

Despite your fear of him, you managed to get over it and become friends with him... Why couldn't more? He admitted his admiration to you, after all...

You slowly reached for his hand and brought it to your lips, shocking and getting him all red-faced.

"P-Prefect?.."

You bit your lip in thought and leaned closer to his face.

"Ya like jazz?"

"What?" (I HAD to make that reference and I know, it's 2024)

You backed away and started to run to Ramshackle in embarrassment.

"Wait, Prefect!"

Azul tried to run after you, but he fell on the ground 2 minutes later. You looked back at him. He seemed in pain so your kind kokoro couldn't stand for it and you extended your hand to pull him up.

"Prefect... What was that?"

"I just... Like you now, somehow!"

He cheeks bursted with color as he held your hands tightly.

"Tell no more, amore mio." (Italian Azul part 2)

He brought you to his office again and he sat on his table, bringing you to his lap and kissing your cheeks.

"How did you find yourself liking me? I am just a chubby and ugly octopus who happens to be good at manipulation. I am the little twerp everyone used to make fun of."

"Don't talk like that! You're quirkier than you think. You're sensitive, generous, hardworking and clever. I like everything, even your flaws!"

"Even your flaws!"

Those words echoed through his mind while he gazed at you, his eyes wide open.

"I forgive you! I forgave you long ago, I just didn't wanted to admit it to myself! I saw you in my dreams, looking at me like you did a while ago. Don't downgrade yourself like this! Do you get it Ashengrotto!?"

You said while shaking him by the collar.

"Yes... Got it. Thank you."

He smiled, looking his most handsome in the moment. You couldn't resist kissing him. He wrapped you in his arms, clingy like the octopus he is.

"You broke me with your words last time, but now I am so happy..."

Azul whispered into the kiss while you slowly pulled back.
That was the start of your love together.

... (Bonus)

"Hey, Azul. I saw a wet dream of you."

"Huh?"

His face went red while he looked at you.

"What happened?"

"You were swimming with fish."

He went full quiet while his smirk growing angry.

"Prefect."

"Welp, see ya..."

You ran and laugh while Azul still couldn't keep up with you despite working on running with two legs.

...

Hi my babes.

How's life? Mine's going so well thanks to your support. Thank you all for 4k+ reads, I appreciate it.

You can drop a request here:

Weekly Update from Fuuka (formerly known as Nagisa):

A baby scowled at me while I was buying a gift for my cousin's daughter. I was like "Hey lil' one!" And he went from ":0" to ">:0"

Bye, have a nice day/night!