Chapter 7: Anthony's POV

I watched in cuffs as a sheriff took the corporal away. Just then, I watched multiple black tahoes approach where I was. "What in the name of Jesus..." I thought to myself. I then watched as the same crazy white furry who kidnapped the corporal 100 years ago jumped out of one of the tahoes. "He's mine, thank you very much." The furry said as they picked me up and threw me into the back with their german shepherd guards. "Ugh..." I groaned as I spat blood out in the car. No one seemed to care. I then saw lights behind us. The deputies didn't like what this group was doing. I then heard sirens. We then approached a small elevator, and one of the german shepherds threw me in it onto the floor as one did a facial scan. I watched the doors slowly close and hear banging on the door. Those sheriffs sure were mad. The elevator doors then opened as the crazy doctor threw me into the room, taking my cuffs off, but strapping my to the table like he did for the corporal so long ago. "I'm not even going to question how you're alive right now, but you deserve to go through pain after disturbing my plans." The furry said. "You'll never get away with this..." I said weakly as I spat blood out onto their white fur. "Ick. Now that you did that, I'll make it way more painful." The furry said. The furry then ripped my shirt off. I was then silent as the furry brought a syringe with black liquid in it.

I then watched as he stabbed the needle into my right arm. "GAH!" I yelled. "Not a big fan of needles, huh?" The furry asked. I was strapped to the table, but if I could break out, I would fucking kill this guy. "I'll fucking...kill you..." I said weakly. I then watched as black fur sprouted up my right arm. "Great. It's working." The furry said maniacally. The fur then stopped. My right arm was completely covered in fur, and my right hand was replaced with a paw. "What in the holy mother of god..." I said quietly. "Throw him into a cel-" The furry was then interrupted by a loud bang. I then watched as multiple sheriff deputies and a familiar face rush into the building. Turns out Rick wasn't dead, and has come to save my fucking life. "Oh, you're going to fucking die now." I said. I then saw one of the guards to this place put their hands in the air and drop their pistol. Rick then walked into the room I was in. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked. "This fucking furry is crazy." I said, looking over at the furry who injected the needle into me.

"Oh, do you want me to kill him?" Rick asked. "No, I'd much rather kill him myself." I replied. Rick then grabbed a small knife, cutting the rope I was on. "Why are you shirtless?" Rick asked. "Don't question that." I said, putting my FCU gear back on. I then put gloves on my right paw and left hand. I then grabbed my glock, pointing it at the surrendering furry who fucking ruined my life. "You are going to die right here, right now." I said. "DO IT THEN! SHOOT ME!" The furry yelled. I then lowered my glock. "What the hell are you doing? Don't you want to kill him?" Rick asked. The crazy furry then sighed relieved. "Yeah." I replied. I then pulled out my butterfly knife and pepper spray. "Face me you fucking asshole." I said. The crazy furry then turned around. I then ripped their gas mask off and pepper sprayed them. "GAHHH! MY EYES!" The furry yelled. I then used my butterfly knife to cut their right eye. I stabbed the butterfly knife through their eyelids, piercing their eye. "GAHHHHHHHHH!!" The furry yelled. I then stabbed their neck, as I watched them grab for their neck with their eyes closed, gagging. "Jesus Christ, that's fucking brutal." Rick said. "They've done this to me, I'm not letting them go easily." I replied.

"Are you going to kill them?" Rick asked. "No. I'm going to leave them like this." I replied. "Alright, let's get out of here." Rick said. "Suck it up buttercup." I said towards the crazy furry. Rick then slightly chuckled. "They're going through all that pain and you just said suck it up buttercup?" Rick asked. "Mhmm." I replied. We then walked towards the elevator as I put my pepper spray back and my butterfly knife back onto my utility belt. I then pressed the 'Surface' button. The doors then opened shortly after. The scanning panel was completely blown to bits. I then walked out of the elevator. "Well, it's nice meeting you again." I said. "Yeah. Do you know where Liam is by any chance?" Rick asked. "No, the sheriff department took him away." I replied. "Damn. He's most likely in prison then." Rick said.

We then walked forward onto a sidewalk, to notice a sheriff vehicle. But something was different about it. They pulled up next to us and...it was the Corporal. "CORPORAL!" I yelled, running up to him. "Hey, I'm alright." He said. "Why are you in the sheriff department?" I asked. "You're fucking right. I'm tired of working for furries." Corporal replied. "I thought you were in prison! It would have been cool to break you out though..." I said. "I've got a question for you." Corporal said. "What?" I asked. "Why is your arm...furry?" Corporal asked. "Remember that crazy furry from 100 years ago?" I asked. "Right...okay." Corporal replied. "Come on you two, stop acting like you're gay." Rick said. "Wha-" I replied. I stood in silence with the Corporal. "I'm not gay!" We both exclaimed in unison. "Alright." Rick said.

"The government has a GPS tracker on me and my car." Corporal said. "Okay, well that's not good." Rick said. "Do you know where it is on you?" I asked. "No idea." Corporal replied.