Chapter 3: Captured

I then walked up to the president's abandoned vehicle. All I could see was blood marks. I grabbed a lock pick from my backpack, lock picking the car doors. The doors then unlocked, and I then opened the door. Nothing was in here except for blood, folders, and paper. I grabbed a document, opening it. It was labeled 'Project 63'. I read the document, and it gave a description of me. I was trained by the military since I was five years old, and only now I realize I'm not human. I'm something else. I read more about the document, reading on how I was only half human. That's weird. It would explain my strength and agility though. Apparently when I was little, the government injected me with some syringes. Blood covered the paper on the part where it said what the other part of me was, so I couldn't read that. That was enough for me to know. I then fell to my knees, and something grabbed my leg and pulled me under the limo. "CORPORAL!" Anthony yelled. It was a furry that dragged me under. The furry tried biting at me, but to no avail. If I moved too much, I would bonk my head on the car parts above me. I kicked the furry in the head, causing them to hit the metal car parts, leaving me enough room to get out from under. I crawled out as fast as I could, pulling out my SPAS. "Come out ya little motherfucker." I said with my SPAS pointed under the car. The furry then crawled out of the car, running away. "Should I shoot it?" Anthony asked. "Hell yeah." I replied.

Anthony then shot a few rounds at it with his M4A1, causing the furry to drop onto the hard concrete road, then to run back up and away. "Damn it." Anthony said. "We need to get out of here." I said. "If you don't mind sir, what were you doing in the limo?" Anthony asked. "Oh- that's not your concern." I replied. "Alright." Anthony replied. I then saw movement behind a house, so I walked up behind it. "Sir, remember what happened last time you went alone?" Anthony asked. "I know, I'll be fine." I replied. "Okay, do whatever, but I'm saying that's not a good idea." Anthony said. I then walked behind the house, to see nothing. "I guess there's noth-" I felt an object go over my head, and I blacked out.

Anthony's POV

"Okay, do whatever, but I'm saying that's not a good idea." I said as I watched the Corporal Liam walk behind the house. I then could faintly make out him saying something like "I guess there's noth-" and cut abruptly. I then walked behind the house. "Corporal?" I asked. I saw no one. I then commanded James and Oliver to come with me, which they did. "Where's the Corporal?" Oliver asked. "That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out." I replied. "Corporal?" James asked. "There's no point. You'll attract attention if you yell." I said.

Liam's POV

I woke up on some sort of table, strapped to it. "What the fuck..." I said quietly. I struggled to get off of it. Someone then walked into the room. They seemed to be infected with the virus, but they were wearing a gas mask. "You're finally awake." The furry said.

((This art is NOT mine))

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!" I yelled

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!" I yelled. "That's not your concern. By the way, yelling won't do much. No one can hear you down here." The furry replied. "WHY THE FUCK AM I STRAPPED TO A TABLE?" I yelled. "We're doing some little tests on you, as you know, you are only half human. You will greatly help us." The furry replied. I looked down at my waist, to notice my backpack, and everything else I had on before was still on me. It's weird they left that stuff on. But I couldn't even move my head, as every single limb I had was strapped to the table. The furry then walked closer to me, with a needle and some liquid in it. I then heard alarms turn on in the building. The alarms startled the furry. "WE HAVE INTRUDERS!" A german shepherd security guard yelled. I then heard gunshots. "I'm going to have to do this quickly. You won't remember a thing." The furry said. "GRENADE!" I heard someone yell. I then saw the door to the room I was in fly into the wall, and my squad came in. "GET ON THE GROUND!" Anthony yelled. The furry surgeon or whatever then got onto their knees with their paws behind their head.

"Jesus Christ, that was a bit dramatic." I said. "Yeah, I know it was. BUT WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Anthony yelled. "God, I have so many questions." I said. Anthony then pulled out his knife, cutting the straps that held me down. I then got off the table, pulling out my HK, turning off safe mode. "Why the fuck did they not strip you of your weapons?" Anthony asked. "I don't know, and I really don't want to know what they were going to do to me." I replied. I then walked out out of the room, getting a position on a corner, then to see a few german shepherd furries firing bullets at us from a 1911 pistol. I then shot back, killing them. We then ran towards an elevator, pressing the 'Surface' button. "Okay, I definitely don't have five million questions." I said. "Yeah, I got some questions too." Anthony said. "Why the hell can they talk? I thought this was just a virus." I asked. "Don't know. We need to talk with the commander about that one. The elevator doors then opened. We were greeted to the outside world once again. "Alright, that was absolutely normal." I said sarcastically as the four of us stepped out of the elevator. "Yeah..." James replied. "And another question. How did those furries know I'm-" I cut off my sentence by putting my hands over my gas mask. "Continue." Anthony replied. "Uhhhh, nothing." I said. "You're refusing to tell me something. But I'm fine with that. Whatever you want to do." Anthony said, putting his gun down on his vest and putting his hands up. "We need to find a place to stay. We can't just live in a gas station." Anthony said. "Right..." I said.