Chapter 8: Anthony...

Liam's POV

"How are we supposed to go anywhere if you've got a GPS tracker on you and your car?" Anthony asked. "I'm not sure." I replied. "GYAHHH!" Anthony screamed as he fell to the floor, gripping his right arm. "Anthony, what's going on?" I asked. "I think I'm fine..." Anthony said. Anthony then took his shirt off, for us to see the black fur going up to his torso and head. "Shit..." I said. "I thought that motherfucker only did it to my arm!" Anthony exclaimed. "Knowing that crazy scientist, any humans he experiments on...they won't keep their humanity." Rick said. "Wha-" Anthony said. "There's no way to reverse it." Rick said. Anthony then sighed. "I don't want to hurt any of you guys..." Anthony said as he watched the fur reach his left arm and legs. "I don't want to have to kill you..." I said. I then took my gas mask off, exposing my blood red eye. They could clearly see I had tears rolling sown my cheek. "You have to kill me before I fully turn." Anthony said. "I CAN'T!" I yelled. I then clenched my hands, turning them into a fist.

"I will make that crazy furry go through hell..." I said as a few more tears rolled down my cheek. I then threw my gas mask on the ground, cracking it. I then picked my gas mask up again, throwing it about 900 feet away. "How did you just do that?" Rick asked. "I don't know, but I care about Anthony right now..." I said. "Goodbye, old friend..." Anthony said. I then watched as he grew a tail, ears, and his face pushed outward. His gas mask got flung off of his face, but he still had his military gear on. He then lept at me, tackling me to the ground and growling. I then kicked him off of me, pulling out my spas. I then kicked him to the ground, standing on top of him as he tried to get up. More tears rolled down my cheeks. Rick had his pistol pulled out. "Goodbye..." I said quietly. I then shot Anthony in the head a few times with my spas, watching his blood fly everywhere on my face as he died. More and more tears rolled down my cheek. I had known him since 1st grade, and now...he's dead. "My life is collapsing before my very eyes..." I said. Rick then pat me on my shoulder. "Sometimes hard decisions have to be made." Rick said.

I dropped my spas out of pure shock of what I had done. Someone who I have known almost my whole life is dead. More tears rolled down my cheek. I silently cried as Rick took his paw off of me. I then stepped off of Anthony's lifeless body. "I am going to make that crazy furry go through endless suffering after what he has done..." I said. I then picked up my spas, rushing towards the elevator with Rick. I then put my spas on my back, pushing the 'Lab' button on the elevator. I then watched the doors close, then open again shortly after. I then walked to what I call the torture room, to see the doctor with an eye patch over their eye as they were on their knees. "Who's there!" The crazy doctor yelled. They then turned around to see me and Rick. "Oh shit." The doctor said. "YOU MADE ME HAVE TO KILL MY FRIEND!" I yelled. I had so much hate for this one single furry. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I yelled. "It all was for scienc-" The doctor was then interrupted. "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU RUINED MY LIFE, NOW I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL ON EARTH!" I yelled. I then grabbed my machete, stabbing their only other eye they had with it, then pulling the eye out. "GAAAAHHHHHH!" The furry yelled. Now they were completely blind. I then grabbed a lighter out of my backpack. "This might be a little bit too much." Rick said. "AFTER WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ANTHONY, I WON'T SAY THIS IS TOO MUCH!" I yelled. I then grabbed my taser, tazing the crazy furry.

A few seconds later the furry got up, panicking. I then turned on the lighter as I smiled. It was like I was going insane. I then saw Rick have a concerned look on his face. I then walked up to the crazy furyy, lighting their fur. "AAAAHHHHH!!" They screamed. I then grabbed my glock, shooting them a few times in their shoulder. The fire on them became bigger as they ran around, hitting several walls and almost catching us on fire. I then walked over to the elevator with Rick, lighting a carpet on fire and quickly using the elevator to get up to the surface. I then pressed the 'Surface' button as I heard the crazy furry's screams get more muffled as the doors closed. They then opened a few seconds later. I stood in silence with Rick. He was probably thinking something like 'This guy's A maniac...'. I then walked out of the elevator doors with him. "What you did back there makes me think you're going insane." Rick said. I then sighed. "He deserved it." I said. "Yes, I know he did, but you didn't have to burn the whole fucking place down." Rick replied. "My life is being destroyed right in front of my eyes. I am the only fucking human left on this god forsaken planet." I said. Rick couldn't possibly have anything to say back to that. I then saw Rick's ears perk. "What is it?" I asked. "Sirens." Rick replied. A few seconds later, I then heard sirens. Most likely from a sheriff's car. "Alright, they are probably coming for you, so we either go out with a bang, or book it out of here. What you gon a pick?" Rick asked. "I'm not a coward. I'm going to fight them." I replied. "Furries have more strength than you." Rick said. "If only you knew..." I said while sighing. "Knew what?" Rick asked. "I'm not exactly human." I said. "Alright, so you're telling me that you are not all human?" Rick asked. "Mhmm." I said. "Alright, well now's not the time to talk..." Rick said while pointing to the sheriff vehicles approaching us.