10. Torture

¡Trigger warning: torture scene, mention of sa!
Elena's POV

I woke up with a bursting headache, I tried to touch my head but my hands were restricted. I moved a little to avail, I gave up knowing I was tied up and wasn't gonna get away. I looked at my surroundings and took note of all the possible exits. Which was one, one fucking door, straight ahead of me. I also spotted 4 cameras each in every corner.

Suddenly the door opened and 3 muscular man walked in, the ones from the document room. The cirkelt me like hyena's. "Well well well look what we have here.  A little sneaky fox." One of them laughed. "Maybe it's just a little useless bitch." Another laughed. "A pawn in her boss's little game." The third one laughed. "Fuck you" I said spitting at them. The third guys fist connected with my face causing my head to sing to the side. I spit out some blood. I looked at him cockily, "That's all you got?" He looked fucking pissed, he and his fist started pounding on me over and over again. He stopped and I felt my whole face swell up, I had no energy left to pick it up to provoke them more. "Do not try me little bitch." He said as he walked away.

•••

My sleep was interrupted by the jiggling of keys and the opening of a lock. The door opened and the guys walked back inside, this time they brought a table full of weapons. Shit. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Had a nice sleep?" One of the guys said. It's always the same three guys. One has a lot of scars on his body, the second one has blond hair and blue eyes, the third guy has brown hair and emerald green eyes. They all look really handsome in the dim light of this room, but their personality is meh. Lucky for me their personality doesn't look like a green flag, red shows really good in this dim ass basement. I gave each a nickname, the one with the scars is bastard, the blue-eyes blondie is privileged and the emerald one is pretty eyes. That's all I could come up with. "Could be better but some creepy ass men disturbed it with their annoying presence." I told bastard with a big grin on my face. Well as far as I could move my face, it still hurts from the hits the other day. "Mhm fascinating." Pretty eyes said. I gave him another smile. Privileged looked agitated, "what's up with you?" I asked him. "Who?" Pretty eyes said. "The blond one." I replied. Privileged grabbed one of the knifes and lunged at me stabbing it hard in my leg, "How is that any of your business, bitch!" He shouted in my face. "You know that wasn't very nice of you mister. I showed you some concern and your reaction is stabbing and insulting me. Did your mother never teach you any manners?" I asked hiding the pain I feel. He looked even more angry, he grabbed new knifes from the table. "Let's try some of these huh?" He asked as he cut me. "Now who is your boss?" Pretty eyes asked. "I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders, privileged stabbed me in both shoulders asking me another question. "Where does he live?" "That i surprisingly also don't know." I sarcastically said. He plunged another knife in my leg. "Come on tell me. Nothing bad will happens, I promise." Pretty eyes said trying to sound sweet. "Really?" I said pretending I was gonna say anything. "Yes really." Bastard said looking shocked and annoyed. "Well..." after having a dramatic pause I continued. "I actually don't know." I reply shrugging shoulders again. Bastard looked disappointed and so did the rest so my job here was done.

•••

"Are you losing your breath over there? How sad." Pretty eyes said as he dumped my head in some box of water. I fought to gain control of my breathing. He pulled my head back up causing me to gasp for air. Bastard and privileged were laughing in the back ground. When I finally caught my breath again, pretty eyes threatened to pushed me back in the water. "Now tell me, who do you work for?" He asked slowly as if I was a toddler. I stayed silent, and pretty eyes roughly pushed me back in. I fought again to gain dominance to go back up but he was to strong. I let my body fall limp to make them think I passed out or died. Pretty eyes pulled me back up and laid me down checking my heartbeat. He left me laying there, bastard grabbed the water thingy and they all left. I kept my eyes closed and drifted away.