16. Recent events

Elena's POV

I blindly fumble in my handbag for my keys. Finding them I continued on the hard journey of entering them into the keyhole blindly. I am doing this all blindly because there is a man attached to my lip and my body. Rhys and I both had a little to much to drink and somehow we always end up making out when that happens. Getting frustrated I break apart from him and push him off. He looks at me confused, until he sees me unlock my door and I hear him chuckle behind me. I walk inside, turn around and yank him to me by his collar. His eyes darken as he lunges towards me and his hands roam me roughly. He pushes me up against the door after closing it. We make out here for a while until we walk over to my bedroom. Me in the air hanging around his waist with him leading the way. At this point he knows the way to my bed, he's been here way to many times. And all in the same scenario. We fuck every ones in a while, and it's fucking awesome. He takes such good care of me after each time and also demands on staying the night to make sure I'm really okay.

He throws me on the bed and removes his belt and starts to undo his pants. I crawl over to him on the bed and start taking of his shirt for him. Which gives him motivation to undress faster. He started undressing me after he was fully naked. "God, Ты выглядишь так сексуально." He groans, as he leans forward and takes one of my nipples in his mouth and starts sucking and licking. I let out a soft moan at the sensation, my back arching a little. He moves his mouth to the other breast and giving it the same attention, I moan again just as soft. He trails kisses down my stomach towards that warm core just between my legs. I wait in anticipation as he sucks on one thigh first before moving to the other. I let out a groan at the need for his lips to touch mine. He chuckles before digging in like it's his last meal.

[you look so sexy]

•••

The morning light shines through the window, fully waking me up. Rhys usually wakes up before me as he is a little more of a morning person than i am, his normal waking up time is around 11 am. While i tend to wake up around 1 pm, but now its 7 am and i am wide awake. I've been wide awake the whole night, i think i slept for one hour in total. Not wanting to wake up Rhys, i get out if bed and walk to my kitchen to make coffee. On the counter i see my journal, after staring at it for a while i grab it together with my coffee and a blanket and walk to my balcony. I sit down on my comfy chair, and grab my journal onto my lap. I haven't been active in this journal for a while. So i need to update my killing sheet. So far i have quite a few names, 

1. Ingrid Montgomery, killed herself by slitting her own wrists.

2. Howard Foster, stabbed him 10 timed in his chest.

3. Luczenzo, slit his neck and blamed his bodyguard.

4. Braylon Trevino, shot in the head with sniper gun  

 5. Callan Thomas, shot him thrice in his torso  

6. Julie Archer, gutted her and left her to bleed out 

7. Brayan Santos, stabbed him 27 times in his heart

 8. Lewis Pollard , threw a machete at his head and he died due to the split open head

9. Marisol Calhoun, beat her to dead in a fight 

10. Colton Glass , penetrated him with a knife in his asshole 37 times

11. Veronica Rogers, killed her in a fight by tying a rope around her neck and trowing her off a roof resulting in her suffocating

12. Madisyn Hodges, killed her by waterboarding.