11. Nigel

Elena's POV

I swear morning coffee is the absolute best like goddamn I missed this!

Right now I'm sitting at the table in my apartment waiting on Nigel to finally arrive. Boss told us to go over the files together and get information about them. I already cleaned myself up and changed clothes, ate breakfast and wrote down some names of Samuels friends and family members.

*Ring Ding Dong*

I head towards the door to open it for Nigel, "Hey, come in." I step aside to create enough room for him. "Hey, thanks." I lead him towards the table where my cup of coffee still resides. "So we have a mission together? I have done some research already, where in any way informed after your return?" He asks as he placed at least 10 files on the table. Who tf is that all for?! Damn 10 files, boss must really despise him jeez. Or he was just easy to find info on? Anyway. "No I was not informed in what we had to do. As boss and I walked out of there he said to get ready for a mission with someone named Nigel which I assume is you?" Kinda rude he didn't introduce himself. Although neither did I but like I'm an exception. "Oh right, sorry! My name is Nigel nice to meet you!" He extents his hand and I accept it. "Likewise, my name is Elena." "Good now let's review the files." He handed me five files to read through.

It's been a few hours and we both read all 10 files, both multiple times only Nigel isn't the fastest reader to exist. He has dyslexia. So I read all the files out loud that way he didn't have to figure out what it says and we were done earlier. Well we could have been done way earlier if he told me this before and not 2 hours in. Like I had read all the files minus one because he was busy with that one, I asked if everything was oke as he was busy on that 1 file for 2 whole hours. Btw the files are quite thick. I only read them all twice in one hour. But anyway whatever.

"So what do we do now?" I asked him as this is my first real mission. "Are you ready to head out to him or would you rather do that tomorrow? We do have to head out in the evening." Oke so if we go today then we have to wait 3 more hours, but I could get ready in those hours. Because we need to head to a night club and I'm not just going there kill someone and leave like I gotta get drunk and have fun too. But if we decide to go tomorrow and I die in my sleep I won't be able to get drunk anymore or visit mom and dads graves. Speaking of that I have to visit them again. I wasn't able to go lately because they locked me up and tortured me, they released me this afternoon at 2pm. It's 6pm now. Okay getting side tracked lets do it tonight! "We can do it tonight. I have no plants, you?" He gave me a quick nod, "let's do it tonight yeah. I have nothing planned." "Good, imma get ready." He stood up so I did too. "I will see you at 8pm. Be ready in time." I opened the door for him and he walked out. "I will." I waved him off and closed the door.

Now let's get ready. I grabbed my box out of my drawer and connected my phone to it and put in my playlist. I then walked into my room, and walked towards my walk in closet. So I wanna have a reddish dress as red attracts a lot of people. I need to have this guys attention. His name is Lucenzo, he was boss' partner but betrayed him so now he has to die. And me and Nigel got assigned to do that. I found the perfect dress for this and placed it on my bed. I looked through my undergarments drawer, and found a matching red pair and also placed that on my bed. I headed towards my shoe rack and looked trough that aswel and found some black stilettos and placed it in front of my bed. I grabbed my black purse which I put on my bed aswel.

I walked in the bedroom and took off my clothes, and entered the shower. After I was done and looked fresh and nude, I put on my matching lingerie set. I put my purple satin robe over it and sat down at my makeup table. I first started with my skincare, daydream and primer. After that I contoured my face and concealed under my eyes and on other necessary spots. After blending that all out I put my foundation over it. I put powder under my eyes and on the side of my nose.
"He said, "Damn Nicki it's tight"
I say, "Yeah boy you right" (Uh)
He said, "Damn, bae, you so little but you be really takin' that pipe"
I said, "Yes daddy I do, gimme brain like NYU" (Uh)
I said, "Teach me, daddy, teach me
All this learnin' here is by you" (Uhn!)
I'm whippin' that work
He diggin' that work
I got it, 36 of that real
Panky full of that bounce, baby
Come get you some of that bounce, baby"

•<The song is above the chapter.>•

I sang with the lyrics, as I waited on the powder to be ready to brush out. As I finished that, I outlined my lips with a brown liner and added some nude glow to it. Heading over to the eyes, I made the cat eyes with black eyeliner and some light brown eyeshadow. Finishing it up with mascara. I was proud of the look and set it with some setting spray.

I walked towards my bed and saw I only had 1 hour left. I put in my dress and grabbed my thigh holster out of my weapon dresser. I strapped some knives to my body. I curled my hair and sprayed some hairspray on it. I put on my heels and filled my purse. In my purse i had a small perfume bottle, some mascara and lipgloss, my vapes and a pack of cigs. I sprayed my perfume and body mist combo and left towards the front door.

•<The shoes and dress.>•

Just as I got there the bell rang, I opened it and Nigel stood there also dressed up a little

Just as I got there the bell rang, I opened it and Nigel stood there also dressed up a little. "Let's go" I announced and locked my door and putting the key in my bag.