3. Birthday

Elena POV

So me and Miles have been hanging out almost every day now. We even go to the same school, so even in school we are almost always together. I gotta say a lot of girls were really jealous and mean about our friendship. Eh whatever it's not that I really care though.

Today I turned 15 and Miles and I are going to hang out after school. I have to admit that I have a big crush on him and I think he does to. But I'm not sure.

I arrived at his place by foot as it was only a few minuets walking. Mom was supposed to bring me but she got drunk instead. I get why but if anything I should be getting drunk, like this is my very first birthday without abuelita. I knocked on the door but no one responded so I decided to ring the doorbell. Miles opened the door with the biggest grin on his face.

"Wow me and the birthday girl hanging out together?! Omg I'm so special right now!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. On the way up and to his room he kept giving compliments, and it made my heart flutter. We entered his room and it wasn't awkward at all, normally you see people in movies be all awkward and weird. But I've been here nearly a thousand times, practically every day. We put on a movie and eat the birthday cake he made for me.

The movie ended and I was laying on his shoulder, he pulled me closer to him with his arms. Now I was laying completely against his side, he put his head on mine as he gave it a little kiss before sniffing my hair. Just as I looked up at him he planted another kiss on my head which ended up trailing down from my forehead to my nose. I turned completely red by this act and he just chuckled.

His face is just so perfect, now that I'm this close to it. I'm examining it, his eyes are a beautiful hazel color with tiny golden spots. His nose is a little crooked because of all his fights but still so perfect. His lips are full and pink, it looked very feminine on its own but masculine combined with the rest. His hair is so perfect, his black hair supporting a messy but neat look.

Suddenly he cleared his throat, making me realize I was staring at him for too long. I watched as he looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. And I did the same with him. His hand touched my cheek and he smashed his lips on mine. I started kissing him back almost instantly. He stayed in that position for a while just kissing until it started getting rougher and needier. His hands travelled from my cheek to my hips and he lifted me on his lap. Pushing me into his erection, making me moan a little. His hands kept moving up and down my hips and going up to my boobs giving it a squeeze and moving back down. My hands were around his neck playing with his hair. We broke apart to breath and he whispered in my ear, "God I wanna fuck you, you look so pretty in this view." "Then fuck me" I replied.

As I made that comment I looked in his eyes and saw the darkness increase, he ripped my shirt off and threw me on my back to take off my skirt. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off as well, unbuckling his belt I pulled down his pants. He unclasped my bra and pulled off my panties throwing it all somewhere in the room. His eyes roamed my naked body, he grabbed both of my legs and placed them on his shoulder as his head dipped between them. His hot breath fanning my pussy, he licked between the flaps and on my clit. I gasped in surprise at the sensation. He kept licking and nibbeling, and I nearly reached my climax. Moans and screams of pleasure filling the room.

"Oh god don't stop please oh god o my god!" I repeated like a spell. Suddenly his tongue stopped working its magic and I groaned. "I wanna fuck you and feel you come around my dick." He panted as he reposition himself, grabbing a condom from his drawer and wrapping it around his dick. He placed the tip at my entrance, "Ready mi amore?"
"Yes I am." Without warning he pushed inside me, stayed still to give me some time to adjust. Once adjusted he pound in and out of me at a steady pace. Screams, moans, panting and skin slapping echoed around the room. His thrusts started slowing down a little and I knew he was near his climax and so was I. I came screaming with him following behind shortly. He pulled out of me and threw the condom out.

As he walked back from the bathroom I sat up, he walked over and cupped my chin and made me look up at him. "This view of you is even better." He pointed out, looking deep in my eyes. My hand grabbed his dick and I placed small kisses on it, not breaking the eye contact. The small kisses turned into licking his tip as his dick erected. Miles grabbed my hair and pushed my head further on his dick, causing me to gag a little. I bobbed my head up and down his dick, listening to him groan. The grip on my hair tightened signaling he was close. He guided my head harder until his movements slowed, he cummed in my mouth. I gave small little kisses on his dick after I swallowed the potential little babies.

Fatigue suddenly fell over me and I rested my body on the bed, Miles walked into the bathroom grabbed a cloth and came back to clean me. After he was done he placed the blanket on me and kissed my head. "Goodnight mi amore" he said as he positioned himself next to me, holding me close.