Ocean's 9-1-1

AN:// so there's not a lot of moments between Buck, Eddie, and Alex in this chapter but there are some crumbs.
————————————————————————
"Hm, a bank. Depending on what kind of call this is, it might be on my bingo card." I laughed at the look Buck and Eddie were giving me.

"You and Hen have got to tell us what that is all about." Eddie smiled at me.

"Oh Alex will tell you all bout it." Hen gave me a look.

"For sure. Can we do pizza tonight Buck?" I asked smiling softly at him.

"Of course Alex. Whatever you want." He nodded at me with a bright smile.

"Airways clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral." Chim called out.

"All right. Get him started on O2. Ten liters. You said there's a second patient?" Bobby asked.

I followed Bobby and Hen into the vault.

"Same as the courier out front." Hen analyzed as we both dropped down next to him.

"Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms." I spoked checking his eyes. "Cap, pupils are dilated."

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Bobby said as Eddie walked into the vault with us looking at the bank manager.

"Could be a nerve agent." He suggested.

"You've seen that before?" Bobby asked him looking worried.

"I've been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests." Eddie told him.

"All right, Hen, Alex. Back away." Bobby said both of us standing up before he walked out into the lobby. "Everybody, stop what you're doing right now. Chimney, Buck. Step away. Step away. I need everybody's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means nobody in, nobody out. We can't risk..."

"Hen the vault." I told her before turning and running inside, Hen right behind me.

"Alex! Hen." Eddie yelled out followed by Bobby yelling the same thing.

I kneeled down by his head getting ready to pull him out when he grabbed my face.

"Sir, stay calm. Stay calm." I tried to pull his hands off. Hen and I finally got them off.

"Sir, we're with LAFD. We got to get you out of here." Hen said as he grabbed onto her face.

"No." She yelled running for the door.

"Hen, Alex do you copy?" Bobby radioed.

"We're here cap." I answered him. "Just making ourselves comfortable."

"Not too comfortable." He responded, making me laugh lightly.

There was radio silence for a moment, so I turned to Hen. "You know when I said, "Hen the vault." I really didn't mean for you to follow after me."

"Yeah, because I was gonna let you have all the fun." She rolled her eyes in a teasing manner.

"Uh, Hen." I muttered before I feel to the ground.

"Alex!" She yelled moving to walk back over to me

"Alex? Hen? How's the air in there?" Bobby asked. "Hen, do you copy? Did Alex just go down? Hen?"

The last thing I heard was Hen hitting the ground.

Third Person.

Hazmat teams arrived walking into the bank.