Rage

"Lexi, I gotta introduce you to Sam. She's uh, I've been seeing her for a few months, and I think it's time for you to meet her." Mateo smiled bashfully.

"We can definitely get something scheduled." I told him with a small smile. "I'll get you my schedule and we'll work something out."

"I think you'll like her." Mateo admitted to me. "She's pretty great."

"To put up with you she has to be." I teased him. "I gotta get to work. I'll text you my schedule!"

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L.A. pay money for." Hen said with a shake of her head as we walked into the building.

"I think it's genius." Chim grinned making me nod.

"Oh don't I agree." I smiled.

"Your victim's in there." Athena pointed towards the room.

Bobby started to walk in then stopped. "Where?" He asked confused.

Athena sighed and stepped around him just a bit to point. "There. Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer."

"I thought the point was to smash things, not each other." Eddie pointed out making me grin at him.

"Wife." Athen pointed to the women who was sitting in handcuffs, then to the barrel. "Mistress."

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Agreed." Eddie nodded.

"Adulterous slut!" The wife yelled.

"Does the adulterous slut have a name?" Chim asked Athena.

"Denise." Athena nodded. "She can't hear you very well in there. Ears ringing."

I was quick to follow after Bobby and Chim into the room.

"Denise, are you hurt?" Bobby asked her loudly.

"What?" She replied.

"Ah, looks like she's sledge hammered in there pretty good, cap." Eddie commented.

"Lena, Eddie, saws and jaws." Bobby told them, as I ignored the frown Hen sent my way as she looked at Bobby.

"Oh it, Cap." Lena commented making me roll my eyes.

"Denise, we're gonna cut you out of there." Bobby told her." Bobby told her.

"What?" She responded once again.

Lena and Eddie worked on getting Denise out of the barrel as Hen pulled me to the side.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"You're not gonna fight for your spot next to Eddie?" Hen asked me.

"You mean a spot where I'm not wanted?" I asked shaking my head. "No thanks."

Once we had gotten her out Athena was reading the wife her rights.  "You have the right to remain silent."

"Wait, excuse me. Please, don't arrest her. This is all my fault." Denise interrupted Athena.

"You wanna be a better friend?" Athena asked. "Bail her out."

"I'd rather rot in jail than have her do another thing for me." Emily yelled at Denise. "I should've never trusted you! Consider this the end of our friendship. I hate you! Next time..."

"So much anger in the world these days." Chim shouldered his bag and looked around. "I can see why this place is all the rage."

He glanced at Hen. "See what I did there?" I laughed.