♬00.2♬

Nelly Furtado- Maneater  & Jennifer Lopez- Love Dont Cost a Thing (word count: 1,132! )✰

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

{7:38 AM -Saturday.}

It is the day before the concert and I've never been so excited but nervous at the same time... I step out of the shower and do my morning routine. I throw on a simple, but cute outfit

I Then jog down the stairs to grab a pack of gummies, knowing ill be at Elaine's house for a good while

I Then jog down the stairs to grab a pack of gummies, knowing ill be at Elaine's house for a good while. My brother, Jaxon walks out as I do and gives me a puzzling look "Hey where are you off to so early??" He asks me while he grabs a bowl from the cabinet. "Oh just across the street to Elaine's house," I say before wiggling my eyebrows at him and smirking. Jaxon has liked Elaine for a good few months now. He's lucky he's not too old for her. "Okay then have fun." He says while going back to making his cereal

I grab my purse and shove my stuff, including the gummies into it before I walk over to Elaine's house. I've known her for about 2-3 years now. we met when I first moved out here, she would never betray me and I would never betray her. As I knocked on the door, I listen to shuffling and a sweet voice, Elaine's mom.  Other known as Mrs. Jamison. I loved her as if she was my own mother. "Y/N! Hi sweetie, how have you and Jaxon been?" She says as she slightly steps aside so I can walk in.

"Oh, we've been pretty good so far!" Last year Me and Jaxon went thru some pretty interesting events... We don't like talking about it but still, Mrs Jamison likes to make sure we are holding up okay. I don't know what we would do without her. "That's good to hear. now gimme my hug." She smiles and opens her arms wide for me to hug her. I step forward, wrapping my arms around her shortly before letting go. "Thank you! You know where Elaine is." She says and points to the stairs. I mumble a quick thank you before scurrying up the stairs to Elaine's room.

I Open the door and I plop on top of her as she was already laying on her bed. "UGH! Get off me fatass!!" She speaks as I slowly suffocate her. "Mmmm... no thanks, I choose my own destiny." I say before laughing and sliding off of her. She quickly sits up and stares at me as if I'm insane. "You almost killed me, you psycho!" She says while trying to keep a serious face. "Whatever." I roll my eyes at her before laughing as she joins in. "Anyways... You know what tomorrow is!!!" she says while making some weird face.

"I knoww!!! I'm so damn excited I might just start flying." I say somewhat sarcastically. Elaine rolls her eyes at me before speaking. "Okay, I see you Jumbie" I go to insult her but stopping as I remember how adorable Bill looked in that video, and instead I just death-stare her. "Whatever Ela." Ela is the nickname I always call her. She hates it but she only lets me use it. "So are you all packed up, you know that we gotta be on the road At 5 PM right?" Elaine speaks as she slides off her bed to grab the concert tickets. 

"Yes, I am. I'm genuinely so excited I don't know what to do!" I say as I flop back down onto Elaine's bed. "Wanna have a small movie marathon until 3 or 4??" Elaine speaks as she sits down next to my sprawled-out body. "YES!" I Yell as I shoot up from my position and sit normally on the bed. "Let's just hope this will help us pass the time." Elaine says to me while she starts to fish through the movie list we made a year back. "Yeah, I hope so." I say as I begin to think about Bill again, hoping he might possibly notice me. 

{4:32 PM}

Me and Elaine's little movie marathon ended a little while ago. Now I am at home in my room fixing my hair a little, waiting for the time for me and elaine to leave. We live in Vegas but the concert is way out in san diego which is about a 5-hour drive. but for me and elaine, it will be more like 6-7 hours because we always have to make pit stops. even for stupid small reasons. As I finish up my hairstyle and makeup I check the time and read as it's 10 minutes before we leave. I grab my purse, already having it stuffed with things ill use during the drive. Or at least when it's not my turn because me and elaine are gonna take turns driving. 

Hair:

Make up:

Make up:

(its not your usual style but you are only going on a road trip and that's not too special)

I grab my suitcase and drag it downstairs and set it at the front door as I grab a small bag and fill it with Capri Suns and a few other drinks. Im on drink duty and Elaine is bringing the snacks. although there's still 5 minutes I hear honking outside so I quickly grab all my stuff and meet Elaine outside. "Y/NN!!! It's timeeee!!!" She squeals in my ear as she shakes me vigorously. 

"UGH! Chillax Mariah Carrey, it ain't Christmas yet.." I say sarcastically. "Oh my fucking god Y/N. Just let me be happy for once!" She says, pretending to be one of those spoiled-ass kids in one of those shows where they act like bitches at their parents. I giggle at her stupidness "Okay whatever just help me get this in the trunk" I say as I pat my suitcase

After me and elaine get my stuff into the car, we both put on our seatbelts and take off toward san diego with a new mission to make it to our hotel. I just hope we won't pass by a really big mall. 

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 

A/N: Okay! There's part two. I'm hating how damn short it is but I guess it will have to do for now. I'm probably gonna get started on chapter 3 after I publish this so I won't forget any ideas and lose my train of thought. I hope so far this is okay, Again please drop any criticism, Thank you!! 

 I hope so far this is okay, Again please drop any criticism, Thank you!!