♬00.15♬

✰Weezer- The Sweater Song. (word count: 2151)✰

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 

{11:02}

There's no fucking way. Am i fucking tweaking or something? There's that stupid bitch Elaine and the same mother fucker from the hotel, Allen. "I know you've got to be fucking kidding me" I scoff and roll my eyes at the two pitiful-looking fuckers. 

"Really Elaine? Really!? You fucking ditched me, for a fuck boy? Are you mentally stupid, bitch?" I begin to slowly raise my voice as the burning anger pumps through my bloodstream as i remember everything she said in that note. 

"Oh, come on Y/N, you can't be that fucking oblivious, can you? I literally have always despised you ever since my mom started acting all gooey and sweet towards you while i got the other end of the stick." Elaine says with a slight lisp. 

I finally looked at her lips and noticed the piercings and cuts all on them, but that was after i peeped the black-looking stains on her lips. She was smoking. She has asthma though. "Why are you looking at my lips you fuckin weird lesbian." She says with a shit-eating grin.

 "Because you look like a fucking hobo? it's clear you've smoked all the personality out of you, you are a fucking backstabber bitch." I snap at her snarky remark. She drops a small bag she was carrying and walks closer to me and gets in my face as Allen and Ryna stand there just watching. 

"Watch the way you talk to me, little bitch." Elain says while tilting her head. "Get the fuck out of my face before i fuck yours up." I threaten her and clench my fists tightly, getting ready to fucking swing at this dumb bimbo whore. 

Her stupid smirk finally falters before it becomes even wider. "You won't do shit, orphan whore." That was the last thing she said before i raised my fist and clocked her in the face so hard her crappy makeup came off on my first with a mixture of her blood.

She gasps and practically lunges at me like a wild animal. She sends a sharp and painful blow to my face with her elbow. Blood almost immediately starts dripping down my face. She then hits me in the face a few more times, leaving me with a busted lip, a cut on my forehead, and possibly a forming black eye. 

She must have not seen that i had rings on. While she was catching her breath i  I wasted no time before jumping on top of her and repeatedly punching her in the face over and over again. All the pain and anger she had caused me that night flooded back into my consciousness faster than lightning. 

The loud sound of punches landing and Elaine screaming bloody murder quickly alerted the security guards. Next thing i knew i was being dragged off of Elaine, but i sent a quick and hard kick to her already smashed-up face. I turned my head to see it was Ryna who grabbed me.

I look up to see 3-4 security guards running at us so i crawl over to Elaine and i snatch my mother's necklace off the bitch before i grab my bags and Ryna's hand before booking it out of the mall. Let's just say we didn't stop running until we made it to my hotel. 

"Holy fucking shit Y/N, she looked dead. I probably would have thought she was if i didn't see her sit up when i looked back." Ryna says while looking at me with wide eyes. I look down at my bloody hand with all my rings shifted in all different directions with my mom's necklace in one hand and apparently a patch of her hair in the other. 

I look back up, but keep my fists clenched as tight as possible. My heart almost drops when i see Bill's car in the parking lot. Shit there here, why are they so early? Ryna grabbed my arm and quickly dragged me into the elevator so nobody would see how insane i looked.