♬00.6♬

✰Tv Girl- Lovers rock & Michael Jackson- Heaven Can Wait (word count: 1947)✰   

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

(6:47) 

I slowly sit up as I adjust my eyes to the little bit of light shining into the room. The sun was setting very quickly and Elaine was still knocked out. Me on the other hand I was wide awake. I look at my phone before checking the notifications. I have two messages, one from Jaxon. And one from Bill. My heart drops and my stomach does a flip as I quickly open Bill's message. 

 ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Me:

Hi, this is the girl from the concert lol. :)

Bill <3: 

Hi! Your name was Y/N right?? How are you?

Me: 

Hey sorry for the late response I just woke up lol. Also yeah it's Y/N, Im pretty good how about you?

Bill <3: It's fine! I'm pretty good myself, I'm just a little bored. 

Bill<3: Hey I know we just met today and all but if you're free right now do u maybe want to hang out or something?

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

I almost shit empire state buildings right then and there. There's no way he just fucking asked me to hang out. Like RIGHT NOW. Okay, y/n stay calm you little bitch. 

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Me: 

Yeah sure! Im bored too. What did you want to do??

Bill <3: 

We could go to a pretty park I know of. It has the best sightseeing there. Then after we could go to a cafe or something. Where do you stay?

Me: 

Sure! That sounds really fun. I'm staying at the Moonshire Hotel, I'll only be out here for another day or two

Bill <3: 

Oh! i know where that is. How about I pick you up at 7:30?

Me: 

Sure, see you then :)

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

I was freaking the fuck out. I quickly rush over to my suitcase and grab a cute outfit. I then walk into the bathroom and set all my stuff down, turning on the shower in the process. Once i got undressed and i hopped in the shower i began to freak out a little bit. I'm literally about to hang out with my celebrity crush of 5 years. 

What type of romance fiction is this shit. Whatever it is I'm fucking mcloving it. I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I fix up my hair and do a simple but cute makeup look. I then quickly put on my outfit before checking the time. It's currently 7:24.

 Even tho it is a little early i still get a text from Bill, him telling me that he is outside. I reply to him with "Okay I'm coming" before i put my phone and some money into my pocket and quietly exit the room so i won't wake up Elaine. 

The outfit -the cd: (ur gonna want the headphones tho trust me)