♬0.14♬

✰ short ass chapter guys (word count: 685 )✰       

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

(Ryna saw it first)

{9:59}

My nose immediately gets filled with the scent of strong-smelling perfumes as we walk into Victoria's Secret. "Y/N! look they have a sale on their pajamas! We literally HAVE to get matching ones!" Ryna squeals excitedly. "Shut up! these are so cute! what about these??" I ask while pointing out two pairs of pink pajama sets.

 "Shut up! these are so cute! what about these??" I ask while pointing out two pairs of pink pajama sets

"Hell yeah! we will literally look so hot." Ryna says while grabbing the pajamas and putting them in the shopping basket she's holding. "Okay! let's go to the checkout now, I don't want to spend 500 dollars in one place" I say with my casual sarcasm. Ryna nods her head, and we make our way over to the cash register to pay.

Not even 10 seconds after we left Victoria's Secret, we were already geeking out in hot topic. The whole time i tried my best to keep a low profile, knowing that the workers knew me as the cray cray chick with her even crazier hedgehog boyfrie- I MEAN, friend.  As we walked through the Hot Topic, a little pair of matching bracelets quickly catches my eye.

One of the bracelets were red and the other was black, and they both had star charms on them. It immediately reminded me of Bill since my main colors are red and his are black. I quickly snatch up the bracelets and I speed my walking pace to catch up with Ryna. Once again we make our ways to the cash register and quickly pay. I couldn't believe the looks those workers gave me, it almost made me want to laugh. 

"Shit, I don't know about you but I'm fuckin hungry" I complain loudly. "Girl so am I, where should we go?" Ryna asks while looking around since we were already on the same floor of the food court.

"Girl there's a McDonalds this way." I say before sighing as I remember the McDonalds crap, I went through with tom. Me and Ryna quickly walk over to the McDonalds and to our Suprise there was no long ass line so thankfully we were able to just order immediately. Ryna got fries and nuggets with coke, and I got a cheeseburger with sprite. 

We walked over to a random table and sat down and slowly began to eat our food. " So, when are you going back to Vegas?" Ryna asks me calmy. Oh shit, I go back in a couple of days. I never even realized it either... "Oh, i think in like 2 more days or so" I say slightly upset. 

Ryna frowns and nods her head. "I see, we'll stay in contact though, right?" Ryna asks me with a slight pout. I smile and nod, copying her past actions. "Of course, we will Ryna, but for now we should start getting out of here. I got to get back to my hotel soon." I say as gather all my trash and I stand up to throw it away with Ryna doing the same thing behind me.

Once we finish at McDonalds, we make our way over to the elevator with our arm full of bags and big smiles on our faces. When I tell you I've never dropped a smile so fast in goddamn life until i felt someone walk into me and practically knocking me onto the dirty mall floor. "Fuck! watch where you're going you stupid bitch!" I hear a high-pitched annoying voice scream at me, though it sounded odly familiar. 

I quickly snap my head up to look at her and my jaw drops to the fucking floor when i make eye contact with no other than the infamous whore herself... 

(CLIFF HANGER SORRYY....)

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

A/N: HELP ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER SORRY. ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER GON BE LONG ASF BC I BEEN SLACKING OFF A TINY BIT SORRY POOKA BUTTS.