♬00.1♬

Cassie-Long Way 2 Go & Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous ✰ (word count: 623)

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

{3:06 AM}

I speed walk over across the street to my best friend Elaine's house. I quickly climb the small ladder at the side, up to her window before I push it open and hop in. "Y/N!! Thank god you're here!! I have life-changing news.." She says before she grabs my hand and pulls me to sit on her bed. "Oh god, what is it?? Elaine, you're scaring me." I say while rocking back and forth anxiously. 

She pauses before looking at me and practically screaming. "We're going to a Tokio hotel concert next Monday!!!" My jaw DROPS to the floor before me and elaine hop up onto her bed and start jumping and screaming like little girls. "OH. EM. GEE.. if you're just playing with me I'm genuinely going to strangle you." I grab Elaine's shoulders and begin to shake her violently. 

"Im not Im not!!! I am so serious right now it's not funny." she grabs my wrists before giving me her serious face. "Oh my god, you're not joking!!! okay okay, let's breathe.." I grab her again as I lower us both down to sit on the bed. We begin to breathe normally again and I speak again. "Okay... no big deal, we're just going to see our celebrity crushes in real life, No problem..." I say trying not to freak out again and hyperventilate.

Elaine grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Y/N this is HUGE. We have to make sure we have all the proper outfits! especially since it's far, and we have to go to a hotel." She says while rubbing my arms, trying to keep me calm. "Shit, you're right. Okay, do you already have all your outfits packed??" Elaine nods at me, "I'm gonna have to help you pick your outfits! Your brother is still at work right?" I nod at her before looking out the window to see my empty driveway. "perfect. lets go right now then." 

Me and Elaine make our way down the ladder quietly so we don't wake her mom. Once we make it down we race each other to my front door, me winning of course. "Your so unfair.." She groans as I stick my tongue out at her, we then enter my house and head straight to my room. Elaine walks over to my closet and begins to rummage through it, grabbing some things before moving to my drawers and repeating the process. "BOOM! perfect! there goes the perfect concert outfit!" she says while holding her hands over her heart, pretending she's a proud mom or something.

"What, are you reciting the pledge of allegiance or some shit." I say while staring at her, dumbfoundedly. She drops her arms to her side before side-eyeing me. "Y/N... do yourself a favor and shut up." I roll my eyes at her, resisting the urge to throw something at her head. "No you shut up or ill run you over with my house." I threaten her. She slowly turns to me with the most diabolically stupidest look on her face "What the fuck..?" she says before we burst out laughing and fall on the floor. "Okay okay, I gotta admit that was pretty stupid." I get up and look over the outfit she chose again before smiling to myself. This is gonna be awesome. 

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

AAA Im so sorry for the short chapter! But they get longer I promise (LMAO ☠) Anyways I hope this little chapter is good. let me know if there's any way I can make it better. Thank you!

 Thank you!