♬0.11 ♬

✰no song this time :( - (word count: 2231)✰

 ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

{2:45pm + Bill's POV!} 

All six of us walk into the rehearsal building one by one. Tom yanks on my jacket sleeve and pulls me into a conversation. "Dude, Y/N sat on your lapppp!!" Tom says teasingly. "Nah, she sat on top of the moving car" I say while sarcastically rolling my eyes.

 "Ugh, her sarcasm has rubbed off on you, now i can't bully you anymore!" Tom says dramatically before sending me a dirty side eye and walking away from me. I let out a sigh before focusing back on where I'm walking. Everyone makes it into the rehearsal room before setting their stuff down.

 I tap on Y/N's shoulder and point to a sofa across the room for us. "You can go sit over there while we practice and stuff If you want" I say quietly before smiling. "Oh okay. Also is there a vending machine somewhere around here. Id kill for some Oreos right now" Y/N says quickly. 

"Oh yeah, it's in the lobby. Its pretty big so you will be able to find it quickly" I pull out 5 dollars from my pocket and wave it at Y/N. "Here use this" I say with a smile. Y/N looks down at the money before looking back up at me. 

"Oh I have money, but thanks anyway" She says with a smile before moving my hand away. "Y/N. I wasn't offering for you to take the money, I was telling you to take the money" I say with a serious face before waving the money back at Y/N.

Y/N blinks slowly before nervously smiling at me again. "Oh, uh well okay..." She says before slowly taking the money out of my hand. I shoot her a happy smile before walking away to start practicing. Maybe that was a little forceful, but for now it's okay because at least I was able to give Y/N some money for her cookies.

{Y/N's POV!}

I stare at Bill dumbfoundedly as he walks away as if he didn't do anything. I turn back to the door and exit the room before making my way to the lobby to find the vending machine. That was really sweet of Bill but it's a little scary when he's all serious and stuff. 

I take a brief look around before my eyes land on a huge blue vending machine. I quickly make my way over to it before scanning the little snack-filled shelves up and down. I smile as I see the bright blue pack of Oreos. 

I look under it to see the little numbers so I can put them in to get the Oreos. I look back up to the little keypad and punch in the number 199 and insert the 5 dollars. I stare intensely as the little bag of Oreos gets pushed to the edge of the shelf until it falls down. 

I quickly bend down to grab the Oreos and smile once I feel that none of them have broken. I look over to the little change box and grab the leftover change from the 5 dollars that Bill gave me. I walk back over to the little rehearsing room that they were in before walking in and closing the door behind me.

 I walk up to Bill and tap him before showing him the change from the 5 dollars. "I actually have no clue if this is the correct change or not but here you go!" I say while raising my hand to him so he can take the change out of my hand. "Oh, no it's okay just keep the change" Bill says while gently pushing my hand back down. 

"I wasn't offering for you to take the change, I was telling you to take the change," I say with my best serious face while holding back the massive urge to laugh. Bill gives me a stupid look before smirking and sarcastically rolling his eyes. "Okay, you got me there" Bill says before letting out a quick laugh. 

"But I'm still not taking the change" He says before grabbing both of my shoulders and turning me around so I'll face the sofa before gently pushing me by my lower back so i would go sit down. I let out a disappointed sigh but complied anyway and took a seat on the sofa.