Chapter 1

Ever since four beautiful girls were born, Ikioi Hamato hadn't been happier than her precious daughters. She raised them from their own little apartment and taught them the way of ninjutsu in New York City, the one place where it's very busy under the big apple.

Shirahara, the wise and kind soul of the family, was the most obedient, loyal and promising daughter of the family, the oldest of the four sisters. Despite her form, she has short blonde hair with a blue highlight on her bangs dyed and blended, bright blue eyes and wore a blue jacket with a Hamato symbol on it. Her face details were her freckles on her cheeks and on her head was a pink heart shaped hair clip with polish on it. Anyone could imagine how pretty she is, pink lips, skinny neck, small nose, pretty brows and smooth skin. She doesn't have any boils, blackheads or a single blemish on her pores, but she loved her freckles because they looked cute on her. She loved being her beautiful self and she loved to be perfect the way she is. She kept it that way using facial lotion, steam and keeping herself clean. But she doesn't like scars or wounds because she would freak out, including her face which she never liked to be ugly. Most times, she wore a special brooch shaped like a butterfly that represents the heart of her team, the special detail that makes her perfect. The thing that she is pretty good at is admiring the ocean and writing her own story in her diary. She has been a big fan of the popular mermaid mascot, Tamami. The mermaid idol changed her life and the bright girl had all the merchandise that she owned, dolls, blankets, etc, even her own music player with the sticker on it. Her dream? Becoming a journalist of her own life and work at the Seatopian Aquarium.

Reika, the cold hearted and gothic girl, is hot-tempered but thinks clearly in her muscles, the second oldest of the Hamato family. She has a hero cut hairstyle, brown eyes, two gothic collars on her wrists and wore a gothic punk outfit with a boombox on her belt with flaming death skulls on it. With strong jaws, dark lips and her ears where her ear rings are, this girl is pure tough. The brooch she wore is exactly the same butterfly Shira wore but black in opal, no colors but a dark gray color. She is known as the silent type, even though she had lost her voice due to the faded scar on her neck and can only communicate by using sign language, facial expressions and body language. When she was little, she accidently got herself strung by a bee when she was eating her baby food. The doctor had told her mother that she was confirmed mute after the bee was out of her throat and her wound was stitched, which means she won't be able to speak for the rest of her life. She's had that injury since she was just one and hasn't said a single word, which developed her grumpy side. She loves metal rock and her most special skill is making graffiti artwork on the walls but only gothic ones.

Tomoka, the intelligent but shy, naive middle daughter, is the genius of those who had been known in her books. Because of black long hair tied in a braid, bright clear brown eyes, a flat face, a small nose, long neck, a purple shirt, lilac skirt and a scarf that covered her neck, she is the most beautiful of all the clan. Her lilac butterfly brooch is the prettiest and most gentlest object that she wore thanks to her beauty. Born with an intelligent mind of a young genius, Tomoka started to develop a liking for future technology and anime and wanted to build a bright future. She never had time to spend on playing or anything. She loves reading so many books, like history, science and planets and she has been doing well on alchemy and other scientific genes of the human body. She had been practicing herself to become a nurse so she can be a doctor.

Manako is the youngest daughter and mostly the cheerleader of the girls. She wore a bright sparkly pink skirt and plaid t-shirt and a scrunchie that held her orange fluffy, curly hair shaped like spiral shaped curls. Her bright face has freckles on her small nose and big green eyes, one had a birthmark on her right hand, which is provided for luck. The same goes with her green butterfly brooch too that is on the left side of her shirt, polished up and sparkly. Since she is the youngest little girl in the family, she spends her time drawing and goofing around a lot when it comes from scrapbooking. Despite her cute looks, she has been giving a dream of becoming a best pastry baker and a pop singer.