Chapter 8

Shira could tell that the turtles feel very worried about their decision since they were doing the right thing to stop Superfly or they should listen to their father. It concerns her and she thought that if they stop Superfly and take down his gang, then, they will be promoted as heroes but it doesn't matter since their father will never know. Leo had promised her that things were gonna be okay.

Having successfully switched places with Bad Bernie's gang, the group drove their van with the assimilator in it to the Brooklyn Bridge to meet up with Superfly. Donnie took the wheel, easily navigating the streets and parking the van. Raph was impressed. "You're actually a good driver, Donnie."

"Countless hours of playing car chase video games and Forza Horizon have finally paid off!" Donnie said, grinning.

"I totally wish you had a driver's license," Tomoka said, hopefully, "If someone allows you to do it."

Shira took a deep breath as she looked at her clock on her watch. Only a minute until Superfly got here. She was very anxious about meeting him, she wondered what he would look like. But she did learn that his face was never revealed when the camera was off when April described her about him.

Nearby, April was filming everything, hiding above the bridge. Glancing up, they see her through the windshield, with her camera ready on the go to film. Wearing a headset, she spoke into the brothers and sisters through their earpieces through a communicator. Their earpieces were tucked in their masks while the girl's had theirs tucked underneath their hair so they could communicate with each other. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, April. Are you there?" Leo asked her in his mike.

"Yeah, I got you," she said from a distance. "Now remember, just so you know, this footage will be the definitive imagery of your entire existence. So don't make it lame or anything."

"We would have to try hard to do that," said Leo, obviously.

"And not puke on camera," Tomoka added.

"What kind of imagery do you want the footage to be?" Shira asked.

"Make it as awesome as possible," April whispered, hoping that her friends won't do something dumb on purpose.

Suddenly, Donnie pointed out the windshield. "Hey, here he comes!"

Looking over to the left, three awesome vehicles, a monster truck and a sleek car and a motorcycle slowly approached the meeting point. With sleek, unique designs, huge engines, and gleaming colorful custom paint jobs, the vehicles were built to impress and they succeeded.

"Look at those cars! And that bike!" Mikey said, his eyes practically popping out of his head. "This guy is superfly!"

"He's got some swagger to him!" Raph gushed.

"The horsepower must be crazy!" Donnie marveled.

Mikey shook his head slowly in admiration. "Look at those rims, bro!"

"Those cars look scary," Manako whimpered. Reika, however, seemed impressed by the motorcycles and the car because it looked awesome to her.

As the cars arrived and parked on their spots, the four turtles and girls remained seated, getting ready for combat. They are ready, and the Hamato sisters are not afraid of what might be coming out.

Leo did a quick calculation. "All right, guys, There are two cars and a motorcycle. That means ten guys tops. This is gonna be a piece of cake."

"Oh, man!" Raph exclaimed with happy anticipation, smacking one fist into his palm. "They're gonna be so scared when they see they're about to roll up on a bunch of mutants!"