Chapter 20 - CONTROL

Kayden Grant

I just finished an emergency meeting regarding a new robot production that will take place next month. There was some problem with the material that we're going to use because it won't be able to be delivered next week. After all, there was a fire in China that caused the factory to burn.

The meeting ended for me when Mason and Asher took over. The thought of it gave me a headache because the launch will be in 3 months, so if the material can't come on time, the launching time must be pushed back.

"It's weird to see you here all day." Ares walked beside me towards the lab.

"What are you implying, Young?"

"Aren't you supposed to babysit or something?" I turned to him and wanted to punch his face so badly.

"Pick if you want a crooked nose or a dislocated jaw." Before he could answer, someone was running towards us. Ares turned his head first.

"Hello, Hugo, you look as pale as a ghost," Ares commented, and I turned my attention to Hugo. He gave me his phone, and there was a video. Ares stood beside me and pressed play.

It's Tatiana dancing in the middle of the club with three men.

She was wearing a short black dress with a thin strap that barely held the dress. It took a second for me to process everything.

"She's hot, Grant. If you-" Before he could finish his sentence, I punched him. Hugo took out my car key, and I ran upstairs to the lobby. I got into the car, and Hugo already put the address on my GPS.

What exactly was going on in her mind when she decided today would be the day that she was turning into a wild cat?

She was grinding, touching, and holding onto men.

I opened the compartment, grabbed a gun, and was ready to kill some people.

Then, it reminded me of what happened yesterday. My foot stepped on the break so hard.

Going to the club means I'm crossing the line. I didn't respect her privacy and acted like a controlling boyfriend. We agreed not to care about each other because I told her everything between us was pure business.

The thought of her with those men made my heart boil. They touched, danced with her, and had her grind on them. My foot stepped on the gas, and my hands led me to drive toward the club.

As soon as I arrived, my eyes were set on finding Tatiana. It didn't take long to see her, and she was at the bar flirting with the bartender. I stood beside her and turned to her.

Her expression was flat. She rolled her eyes before taking a shot.

"When will your shift finish, Os?" She asked the bartender as she put the empty shot glass, asking for more.

"In an hour," Os answered.

"I can wait an hour, or we can do it here. We have a special audience." Tatiana grabbed another shot and turned to me with a smirk. "He's into voyeurism. We're business partners." My eyes scanned her from head to toe. She's wearing a short black satin dress. Her nipples were visible, and her hair was up in a ponytail, showing her beautiful neckline.

"Os." She put her arms on the table, causing her dress straps to fall to the side because of how loose they were. Her dress fell a little, showing her cleavage, and her nipples hardened.

Fuck.

Fucking. Fuck.

"Os, can you show me where the toilet is?" I'll make sure Os will die tonight. I turned to Os, who had his eyes glued to her cleavage. He put his shakers down and gave Tatiana a nod.

She turned to me before walking past me. I caught her by her arm and trapped her against the counter. Os turned to me, and his eyes widened after recognizing my face. I gestured for him to go, and he nodded.

I looked down at Tatiana, who was already looking at me.

My hand slipped under her dress and found its way into her panties. She's so fucking wet, and she bit her bottom lips. I closed the gap between us, and she moaned. I put three fingers in and started finger fucking her in public. She threw her head back, giving me a full display of her cleavage and nipples.

I trusted my fingers into her deeper and faster until she was grabbing my blazer, burying herself into my chest as she kept moaning. Everyone was busy dancing and grinding on each other, which distracted everyone.

Tatiana threw her head again when she was about to come, but I grabbed her hand, leading her to the back. We got into an empty room and locked it. I pinned her to the wall, and none of us said anything.

I let her dress strap fall, and with my index finger, I pulled the dress down to the ground. She's naked, standing before me with her angry green eyes. I took off my belt and pushed her down, making her kneel in front of me.

She unzipped my pants and took out my already hard and big cock. Her eyes were glued to it, and she licked the pre-cum on the tip. She licked my length and put it in her mouth. She started to give me a blow job.

I threw my head back, loving the feeling of her mouth. I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. I was holding back, and she was so good at taking me. She held on to it and gave me a slow lick from the bottom to the top. Tatiana then sucked the whole thing again before letting me take over.

What a good girl.

I was so close to my orgasm. I pulled her up and flipped her over so her back met my chest. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip on her entrance.

I wrapped my hand around her hair and pulled her body to me. I thrust my cock in one go, and I could feel a tear inside her.

"Shit! You're a virgin?!" I pulled out, but Tatiana turned around, pushing me to sit on the sofa. She sat on me and put my cock back inside of her. She wrapped her hand around my jaw, dug my nails into his skin, and started fucking me while I was still processing taking her virginity.

Her eyes changed when they met mine. It was filled with lust and anger.

I pushed her to get off of me, turned her body around, and bent her on the table. My cock was painted with blood, and her pussy and inner thoughts were painted red, too.

I put my cock back in and started to fuck like it was my last.