Chapter 42 - WARNING

Kayden Grant

This is why I'm constantly questioning The Royal Family's safety protocol. Especially after Tatiana successfully got out of the palace. Their security system was so bad that breaking in with Rodi was more accessible than breaking in through jail in America.

While inside, I sneaked into the living room, where I was pretty. Everyone was still there. According to Jamal's report, before I got in, they were there with many guards and some lawyers inside.

I could hear people arguing in the living room as we approached it. I took a peek and gave Rodi a go to kill all the guards and lawyers there. I helped him kill three guards, and Rodi gave me a thumbs-up, signaling it was clear.

"You should fix your safety protocols, Glenn. It's awful." I walked in, and the Cliffords were looking at me in horror. "You have at least 200 guards, and none saw me walking in. You should have hired me to fix them, and I would have done it for free if you don't get in the way by spreading the news of my past." I sat down on the sofa across from him, and I had the Twins on both sides. Tamara was standing near the TV.

"You only have ten guards here, and I assume three lawyers." I looked around at the dead bodies, and Rodi stood behind Glenn.

"So tell me... what exactly is your plan here?" I asked, and Tamara looked up at the CCTV, thinking she could catch me later.

"Say hi to Jamal, my hacker," I commented, and her head snapped to me. Gloria grabbed her mother and made her sit beside her. As for Gabriel, he shut his mouth.

"Do you think reaching out to my father and blowing up the news about me will stop me from marrying your daughter? You did your research about me, but why still dare to do any of this?" My head turned to Gabriel, who warned Tatiana about me.

"I'm contemplating whether to spare your life or not." I pointed my finger at Gabriel, which ended up with him shaking his head.

"You're not good for my daughter. You're heavily involved with the mafia, you ship drugs across the country, you produce weapons, and you force my daughter into marrying you." Glenn spoke like he was in debt.

"You should call your daughter and ask her." Rodi gave him his phone from the table and made him call Tatiana. Tatiana answered right away.

"Father."

"Tatiana, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm on my way back to Seattle, Father."

"Is Kayden treating you well?" He asked, straight to the point.

"He hired people to help me prepare for my admission to medical school, and he made sure that I had everything I needed for it. He turned my apartment into a study space, so I can't have privacy and be comfortable when I'm still trying to get used to living here. He gave me safety and gave me an assistant to help me with everything that I needed here. If you want me to say everything he did to me, it will take the whole day, but why are you asking? And Father, why did you expose Kayden's past like that?"

"I don't think he's a good man for you. You deserve better." Glenn said, and he looked at me.

"He's enough. I'm the one who doesn't deserve him. He did many things for me when I barely did anything." That's so wrong, Mon Avenir.

"You should divorce him, and you can find someone better."

"No. I will never divorce him. He's a good man. His family mistreated him, and he had no choice but to do whatever he did. If you can think of a better man than him, you should pair that man with Gloria. No one can replace Kayden."

"We'll talk again later." He ended the call, and I leaned toward him, putting my elbow on my thigh.

"You're so lucky that your daughter is an angel, Glenn. Since you're worried so much, I will tell you everything I do and will do for your daughter." I said, and I turned to everyone in the room.

"I have a team who protects Tatiana 24/7. I have people who help her gather her documents and correct her statement for medical school admission. She has her own space for studying and an assistant named Tiffany, who will help her with everything she needs. If she gets accepted to Harvard or Stanford, I'll move there until she graduates. After we get married, everything I have will be hers so that she won't have trouble in the future with money. I will let her study as long as she wants and let her thrive in her world."

"We have a medical center where she can study and learn from other doctors. We also have a research lab for medical purposes that she can join whenever she likes. I will protect her from all of you who try to ruin her dream. If she wants to come back here, I'll be the one who drops her off and lets her spend time with you. I will do whatever she wants, and her words are still law for me." I got up from the sofa and turned to the twins. "If you two dare say bad things about my wife in front of her, I won't hesitate to kill you both. Tatiana already knew about my world, so she knew all the threats that I'll be giving to whoever hurt her."

"Anything else?" I asked Glenn and Tamara.

"No," Glenn said.

"All the three people you ask to spread all the rumors are dead by now, so make sure to be wiser next time." I gave the nod to Rodi, and he walked away.

"Thanked your daughter because I spare every one of you because of her, and if Tatiana wants to come here, I'll make sure to bring an army of guards because yours fucking suck." With that, I left the palace from the front door.