Chapter 35 - DREAM

Tatiana Knight

I've been studying in the library for four hours, and I'm struggling to focus. Tomorrow morning, I'll be flying to London to meet my family with Blake. I can't say that I'm thrilled because I'm not.

"Ms.Knight." I looked up to see Hugo. I was so surprised to see him here that I looked around to see if Kayden was around too.

"It's just me." He said, and I turned to him, nodding.

"Please sit down. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Mr.Grant wants to transfer all the shares back to you. He insisted that you take the shares back so you won't have any ties to him anymore." Is he for real?

Hugo laid down all the papers before me and pointed at all the places I had to sign. I looked down to see a statement regarding the transfer of the shares. Kayden already signed it, and there are tons of documents that I need to sign.

"Please sign it, and I'll be on my way, Ms.Knight."

"How is he doing?" I asked as I started to sign all the documents.

"He's been busy, Ms.Knight." I let out a sigh as I kept signing all the papers. I gathered all the documents into one and gave them to Hugo. He checked it and put it into a brown envelope.

"Thank you, Ms.Knight. The shares will be transferred tomorrow. I will let you know through text." With that, he's gone.

I leaned my body on the chair and closed my laptop. I'm not in the mood to study anymore. My head was filled with Kayden Grant. What he said a few days ago made me understand him more, but if he can't prevent himself from hurting me, what's the point of being together?

I returned to my apartment and started packing for London tomorrow. After packing, I fell asleep right away.

My alarm went off at 5 a.m., and I quickly got ready because Blake would pick me up at 6 to go to the airport. We'll arrive in London by dinnertime so that I can sleep more on the plane.

"Ready?" Blake asked, and I nodded. He opened the door for me, and his assistant put my luggage into the trunk. We got into the car and went straight to the airport.

His car stopped right beside the jet.

I got out of the car and turned to Blake. His phone rang, and he picked it up. I decided to get into the jet first, and an air stewardess greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning, Mrs.Grant."

"Morning." Wait. I turned to her, but she was busy preparing a welcome drink for me. Did I hear it right? I sat in the middle row, and she put an orange juice before me.

"Enjoy. We'll take off in 5 minutes." I looked at her suspiciously, but I decided to ignore it.

Mrs.Grant? I must be dreaming.

I turned to Blake, who was still busy calling someone. He looked angry because he was walking back and forth while yelling at whoever was on the other side of the phone. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and started reading my e-book.

I heard the door close, the plane moved, and the pilot announced we would soon take off. I put my seatbelt on and looked up to see Blake, but he was sitting in the front row.

I drank all the orange juice and continued to read. I was so tired after reading two paragraphs. I leaned back and closed my eyes to sleep.

"Mon Avenir." I opened my eyes slowly and turned to see Kayden sitting beside me. I smiled, seeing him, but also so confused. I never had a dream about Kayden like this.

"Kayden?"

"We're going to land." I nodded and sat up straight. I closed my eyes for a few seconds to process everything. I pinched my arm and groaned in pain. I opened my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"That was a weird dream."

"How weird?" I turned to Kayden and screamed. He leaned back, looking at me confused. I touched him, and he's real. He still had a bandage around his shoulder, and I pinched his cheek.

"What?" I looked around to find Blake, but he was not there. Instead of finding Blake, Hugo was sitting at the back. He waved at me, and I looked at him in disbelief.

"How? What?" I sat down and faced Kayden, "What are you doing here? Where's Blake?"

"Who's Blake?" He raised his eyebrows. I took off my seatbelt and got up from my seat. "Where are you going?" I left my seat and looked through the plane to find Blake, but none.

"What did you do to him?" I asked, and Kayden grabbed me, forcing me to sit down. He put my seatbelt on, and when I kept taking it off, he wrapped his hand around it so I couldn't take it off again.

"Kayden!"

"Mr. and Mrs.Grant, we will land in 5 minutes. Please be seated and put on your seatbelt." The air stewardess said.

"Mrs.Grant?! Since when have I been married to you? I'm married to Blake!" He tried to calm me down.

"Mon Avenir."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not?"

"I need you to explain to me what is going on?!" I glared at him and suddenly the plane landed. Kayden put his arm out in front of me, preventing my body from leaning forward.

As soon as the plane stopped, I took my seatbelt off and got out of the plane. I froze when I realized that we were not in London.

"Welcome to Athens, Mrs.Grant. Enjoy your honeymoon." The air stewardess said with a big smile on her face. I turned to Kayden who was busy talking to Hugo. I got off the plane and there was a car waiting for us.

Kayden walked out of the plane and I tried to put as much distance as possible.

"When Hugo asked you to sign the papers, you should have checked it one by one, Mon Avenir." He smirked as he walked closer to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You signed your own marriage certificate." What?

"I did not and how is it possible? I'm married to Blake. I signed a ma-" He chuckled, making me want to punch him.

"It's impossible for you to marry him when he's already a married man."

"You're making this up!" I looked around, planning to run away. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

"Let me go!"

"Let's have our honeymoon, Mon Avenir."