Chapter 21 - ADDICTION

Tatiana Knight

I walked out of the club after I cleaned myself.

Something within me broke that night after having sex with Kayden. My heart hurt, and I want to leave there soon. I waved to call the cab, but Kayden grabbed my wrist.

None of us say anything.

He led me towards his car and opened the door for me. I got inside, and he closed the door. He got into the driver's seat and started driving toward his apartment.

Tears started to fill my eyes, and I could feel my heart being ripped out of my body. It was a very confusing feeling for me, and I tried so hard not to cry. I'm not going to cry in front of Kayden.

When we arrived, I exited the car and followed him inside. He grabbed my hand, led me to his room, and pulled me into his bathroom. He took off my dress and turned on the shower.

He then removed his clothes, giving me a full view of his body under the light. My heart broke even more.

His whole body was filled with scars. It looked like someone had sliced his skin over and over again. My hand reached out to touch him but stopped when he stepped back.

His blue eyes locked with mine before turning around.

I was the one who took a step back this time.

His back was filled with hundreds of long scars. I was positive that it was a knife scar. On his spine, he had a tattoo of a long, clean sword. It looked like it was an old wound scar. Some of it faded, but the big ones stayed.

"I was kidnapped when I was 15 years old." He turned around as he started to tell his story.

"The kidnappers were my father's ex-workers who got unfair treatment from him. They kidnapped me and held me for ransom. In 24 hours, my parents had to give them 50 million euros in cash, and they broadcast it live." He closed his eyes and took a really deep breath.

"Every 5 minutes, they will cut my body. Everyone was panicked especially the police. They will cut my body with the sharpest knives that they owned, and I would scream in so much agony that people predicted my death that day."

"It took my father 10 hours to get all the money and give it to the kidnapper. I almost died that day, and they had to operate on me after seeing all the damage that person had done to me." Tears started to flow.

"That's how I got the scar." I nodded, and he grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him.

"I'm sorry, Mon Avenir." He pulled me into a hug, but I didn't return the hug. He let me go, and I looked at all the scars on the front part of his body. Kayden let me trace his scars with my finger.

"Where are they now?" I asked, and it came out in a whisper.

"Jail." My eyes turned to find the soap. I pumped the liquid into my hand and started washing him. After I finished with him, I let him clean my body.

After turning off the shower, Kayden grabbed a towel and gave it to me. I planned to return to my bedroom and call it a night, but Kayden stopped me. He grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on me.

"Sleep with me tonight." He quickly put clothes on and made me get on the bed with him. He wrapped his arm around my body possessively. I put my head on his shoulder, observing him as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Why did you tell me that you're a virgin?" His eyes fell on me.

"I don't think it's necessary. You'll take it either way, and you told me I'll be the one who fills your needs."

"Are you sore?"

"I bet I will in the morning."

"I need to punish you for touching, flirting, and dancing with other men." He laid on top of me and kissed me slowly. I cupped his face to deepen the kiss, and he took the hoodie off.

His mouth claimed my breast, sucking, licking, and biting my nipples. I was moaning non-stop like a horny teenage girl and held him in place, wanting more. Kayden trailed kisses down my body, and I flinched when he kissed my pussy. He spread my legs and licked my wet entrance.

"Please..." I begged, and he let out a chuckle.

"Please, what?"

"Fuck me."

"So demanding, Princess." He claimed my lips as he put two fingers in. I rolled my eyes back and grinded myself shamelessly. Without warning, Kayden put his hard and big cock inside me. He put both of my hands up and started thrusting deeper slowly.

"Fuck." After adjusting his size, he started thrusting in and out slowly. His hands pinched my nipples, making me scream and moan. He fastened his pace, and I thought I was going insane.

Everything felt so good, so right, and so perfect.

My body melted with his perfectly, and I love it when he's rough. He flipped me over and started fucking me more from the back. He kissed me everywhere, not leaving an inch of my body unattended.

We reached our orgasm together, and he came inside of me. He didn't even bother to ask me if I was on the shot or not, which I have been since I was 14 years old. I had to get another shot soon.

"You're going to be the death of me. From now on, I want you to not wear panties inside of the house." He whispered in my ear and I giggled.

"So you can have fast access?"

"Yes, because I don't think I can hold myself back anymore. You're too addicting and I will never get enough of you, Mon Avenir." He gave me a long sweet kiss.

"Me too."