chapter ten *

TW: Mature Scenes Ahead

AMIRA

Waking up to the ringing sounds of my alarm, I stay in bed because I'm so hungover right now the headache is actually insane

It's so fucking hot in here

I grabbed my phone on the opposite side of the bed and automatically answered it not paying attention to the contact because Stacy told me she would call me tomorrow morning

"Hey babe," I say in my raspy morning voice while stretching my arm out

"Hello to you too Bellissima"

I roll my eyes, only one person calls me that

"Ms.Harper to you, and how can I help you, Mr.Armani," I say trying to speak over my pounding headache

"I've called to talk about this month's advertisement" Is he serious? I'm way too hungover to even think about this he needs to call Nia

"Number one how did you even get my personal phone number, number two have you tried calling Nia about this," I say as I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of fresh and cold ice water

"You do realize I own a security company among other businesses right? And Martinez told me to call you about it" Alessandro says slightly annoyed about my questions. I sip some water before I say

"Honesty Alessandro , I have a really bad headache right now so I can't even think about anything work-related. I answered the phone because I thought it was somebody else so if we could talk about this another time that would be great"

"You thought I was your boyfriend?" he asks mocking me, I can hear him smirking

"Quite frankly I do not only think but I know it is not your business to ask about my personal life and whether I am dating or not," I say with an attitude remembering last night, that man should be in my bed right now if you ask me

"Better not be" he mumbles under his breath but I can't really make out the rest of his words because they are in another language. Italian I think because it sounded similar to Spanish

"huh, what was that Mr.Armani?" I ask innocently like I didn't hear him at all

"nothing, anyways what's your address?"

"Why"

"Because," He says casually like he's not asking his enemy where they live at

He done lost his rabbit ass mind if he thinks he's getting anything out of me

"No," I say

"Yes" Alessandro deflects

"Amira stop being so difficult and stubborn"

I scoff, "Alessandro stop being so.... nosy," I say struggling to find a word to describe whatever this is

"You don't like me and I don't like you so I'm not giving you my address"

"Okay," He says

I'm surprised he gave up, saved us both a lot of time. I go back into my room and get under my covers to drift off to sleep

***

ALESSANDRO

She's stubborn for no reason. I called my favorite Italian restaurant to make a delivery

I ordered Eggplant Parmigiana which my mother used to make for me when I was sick. Along with Chicken Cacciatore just in case she doesn't like eggplant.

I don't why but I don't like knowing she's not feeling her best. I go over to my desk and take care of some virtual meetings and other business.

***

Are they out of their fucking mind? They want me to loan them money and wait for them to pay it back in a year. So they can start their "crazy famous" business without a financial budget.

That's what keeps you grounded, knowing you can't spend crazy amounts of money and actually working and building your building on its own makes you an actual business owner and they don't even know or care to recognize that so they don't deserve my money.

They're not going to fuck around and find out with my money.

I hear my phone notification alerting me that I got a message

Amira: I still hate you but thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why did you do this?

Alessandro : You welcome and I did it because I felt like it I already told you I do what I want.

I walk over to the cameras watching her roll her eyes most likely at my reply. I chuckle to myself.

I'm disgusted by myself buying a girl soup because I don't want her feeling sick is definitely not me, if not the opposite.

What the fuck is happening to me?

I call out to my slut of a fuck buddy Amanda. "Go upstairs into my room and wait for me there," I demanded.

I take the elevator 2 floors up and walk into my room seeing her sit on the edge of my bed. "Hello sir," Amanda says biting her lip and squeezing her small breasts together with her inner arms trying to be seductive. "Face down Ass up Hands behind your back," I say. 

I usually fuck without making eye contact and use her for my own pleasure then kick them out. I pull my pants down as I step out of them and start jerking myself off to get me hard because obviously, she's not doing that.

I grab the condom, open the foil packet with my teeth, and slip it on before entering Amanda. I grab her throat from behind pushing her further into the bed so I don't have to see her face and pound in and out of her ruthlessly.

I feel her clenching around my dick and lifting her hips to give me a better angle almost about to come but I'm just getting started.

I hear her muffled cries of pleasure in the bed and start thinking about Amira. The whole reason I'm fucking this slut is to get her off my mind and I fucking can't. I'm thinking about her while fucking someone else for god's sake.

I slide my hands from her neck to her hips pulling her back each time I mercilessly pound into her cunt trying to forget a certain someone. I grip her hips turning her slightly to the slide while getting onto the bed on my knees.

She stares at the wall with cries of pleasure. She's came 3 times now and I haven't came once it's been like 2 hours. I grab Amanda by her shoulders,  push her face down again, and pick up the pace wanting to get this over with.

I feel my release coming and I grab her hips pounding into her again faster and faster. Groaning as I get closer thinking about being in her.

I imagined my hands in her thick curly hair, grabbing her soft, silky skin, and hearing her cries of pleasure on repeat. "Fuck, fuck fuck" I yelled coming and I pulled out of Amanda immediately laying on the bed.

I take off the condom and discard it shortly after. I try to regulate my breathing and look over and Amanda who's sleeping. I cleaned her, then carried her and put her on the guest room bed. Walking back to my bedroom I send Amanda her $5000 check and call the maids into my room to wash my bed sheets and clothes.

So, that didn't work or release any built-up frustration like I thought it would