My Unusual Way Of Love ⛈️

*This ship is very toxic, but it's KINDA canon sicken Void Jay IS Jay- So just a warning for anyone thinking this is a nice wholesome ship -n- read at your own risk. This takes place in MV 4! :D*

Void Jay:Looking out window, smiling
Cloud:Trying to escape "*Why do I go through stuff like this?..*"
Void Jay:"This seems slightly out of character for Janice. All those books she reads and she decides to challenge me? That's as dumb as feeding a dog chocolate cake!" Laughs
Cloud:"..."
Void Jay:Looks at Cloud "Don't worry about your sister, she'll be alright!~"
Cloud:"How do you know?..."
Void Jay:"I would have killed her already if that was my plan, also, I'm not one for killing children. It has no use to me. That's like killing a fly to eat it. That wouldn't do much, would it? At least not to a person, a spider would love that.. That actually gives me an idea."
Cloud:Nervous "I don't like the sound of that..."
Void Jay:Smiles "It has nothing to do you, I love you too much!"
Cloud:"*I can tell...*"
P.C.C.J:Teleports to Void Jay "Small problem. Janice keeps escaping."
Void Jay:"Don't worry, I'll handle it..~" Teleports
P.C.C.J:Looks at Cloud "Well that leaves me with you!"
Cloud:"Greeeaat..."
P.C.C.J:Smiles "What Jolly Rancher do you want?"
Cloud:Confused "Uh, the green one?.."
P.C.C.J:"Ew. That one's nasty! I'm giving you the blue one." Throws a blue Jolly Rancher at Cloud
Cloud:".... I can't pick that up."
P.C.C.J:"That sounds like a YOU problem. I think these are expired, my taste buds feel funny. I don't have a digestive system though, so I think I'll be fine!"

*A loud scream can be heard outside*

Cloud:Freaked out "W-... WHAT WAS THAT?!"
P.C.C.J:"Sounds like death. Man I missed it!! Hopefully C.J got whatever happened on video or can realistically act out what happened."
Cloud:"....."
Void Jay:Comes back "Thanks for boyfriendsitting Chrome!"
P.C.C.J:"It's the easiest job I've been told to do! Beside murder, that's easier!"
Cloud:"*I really hope Comet's ok...*"

*fin*

[A/N]:Puppet Chrome says "Live, Laugh, Lung Disease! ^^" No clue what that means but that's what she has me typing. Please call the police she's holding me at gun point. ;n;