09 - family dinner

Lando

Two races later in Brazil Carlos was back in the car as the FIA and my boss talked with Ferrari. Their boss got fired and a new man was now on top who didn't have a problem with our relationship. However we had several meeting in which Carlos and I had to confirm that our relationship would not effect the racing.

"Lando is everything okay?" the Spaniard asked concerned from the room.

I was standing in the bathroom of my hotel room, or should I say our room. Of course we had different rooms for the race weekends but we mostly used one and this weekend we slept in mine.

Tonight we would have dinner with my parents who visited the Grand Prix the last days and see me got another podium together with Carlos. After a crazy qualifying yesterday I managed to overtake several cars to finally get P2 just in front of Carlos.

"I love you Carlos." I said as soon as I stepped back into the room, hugging the Spaniard.

He seemed surprised at first but quickly returned the words and pulled me tight.

"I love you too and I am so sorry for the last weeks tiger."

Carefully he took my head and hold it so he could look me in the eyes. After we shared a deep look Carlos leaned closer and kissed me with all his emotions and heart.

While Carlos grabbed his last things I was standing in front of the mirror adjusting my outfit. As my boyfriend I was wearing a shirt, mine was black while Carlos's was beige and together with it we had dark trousers on.

"You look perfect cariño." 

I felt his hot breath against my bare neck as he stepped behind me. A shiver ran down my back as he started kissing my bare skin. His hands were wrapped around my belly and I automatically placed mine on his while I leaned my head back to give him better access.

"Carlos." I groaned and had to breath deeply.

On my bare skin I could feel how he had to grin but he didn't stop what he was doing and I had to admit that he was doing it very well. Down there I could feel how my trousers got tighter and I knew that when we wouldn't stop right now we would miss the dinner with my parents.

Suddenly one of Carlos hands got loose and traveled further down, between my legs. I gasped when he touched my small bulge and his lips on my neck were gone.

"Oh Lando, you are enjoying it a bit too much. The dinner with your parents is waiting." Carlos said and had to laugh while he took a step back.

"Don't laugh at me, you are the reason for it so don't blame me." I said defiantly and looked down.

"And I love it when you get hard for me cariño. But first the dinner and after that I finish where I left off." he said with a wink and opened the door of my hotel room.

I felt how my cheeks get red and a sudden heath went through my body on the thoughts of later but now I had to focus on the dinner. Luckily my body calmed down until we reached the restaurant.

"Lando, Carlos hello. You were great today, both of you." my mom welcomed us as we arrived at their table.

My parents both were completely fine when the found out about me and Carlos. The met him earlier this week and immediately had fallen in love with him and his Spanish charm. I couldn't blame them as Carlos really was a perfect man and wonderful person.

"It was really close at the end, I really thought you would catch our Lando on the last lap." 

My dad winked at Carlos and we all had to laugh.

"Yeah it was close but you know what, I let him take the second place, else he would have been mad for the rest of the day and we don't want that, do we?" Carlos replied and my jaw dropped as my parents just laugh.

I was lost for words and looked at my boyfriend in horror as I felt his hand on my leg. Immediately I got goosebumps and looked at my parents who didn't seem to have noticed anything. Carlos just grinned at me and I also had to return a smile.

"So you are from Madrid, right? What's the city like, we've been thinking about going there for a few days?" my dad suddenly asked after a while and Carlos immediately paid attention towards him.

"It's great, the people, the food, everything and there are so many things to see." he started and I could see how his eyes started to shine.

While Carlos told my father every detail from his home city with so much passion my mother threw a look at me and winked. Her lips said something like perfect choice and I could feel the heat in my cheeks as she said that.

Slowly I brushed over Carlos hand that was still laying on my leg and intertwined our fingers. The Spaniard quickly gave me a smile without stopping talking to my father about Madrid. The rest of the dinner we all talked about god an the world and I was glad that my parents liked Carlos because otherwise it would been hard for me to find a balance between them.

"I hope to see you both soon, maybe you can visit us in the winter break, together." my mother said while we left the restaurant.

"That would be really nice, we will see what we could do about it." Carlos answered while we were walking hand in hand next to my parents.

At the next corner our ways parted and we hugged each other as good bye. My father held Carlos a little longer and I could see how he whispered something in his ear. Annoyed I rolled my eyes and my mother saw it which was why she pulled my closer. Tired I rested my head on her shoulder as we waited for my father and Carlos to part.

"What did he say?" I asked interested as my parents were long gone and we were on our way back to the hotel.

"It's a secret, I won't tell you."

The Spaniard winked at me while opening the door of the hotel. He walked over to the elevators and immediately one of them opened.

"Please. Please tell me Carlos."

He laughed and leaned against the wall while I was standing in front of him.

"No." he simply said and I sighed before turning around towards the other wall.

Suddenly I felt his body against mine and he pressed me against the opposite wall. Before I could protest I felt his lips on my neck and had to groan in pleasure. The elevator opened the doors with a Bing and Carlos quickly stepped back from me.

Still confused by what had happened I followed him towards my hotel room. In front of the door he was waiting for me and when he turned around I could see all the lust and passion in his eyes and I knew what was going to happen.

"Open the door. Now."

The feeling in my stomach and his deep voice told me that I wanted it too, now and I was glad that we shared this room and the race was over. So who needs sleep?