Chapter five

Phoenix's pov:

"What the fuck?" Jane asks. "How is that possible?"

"You tell me!" Sita yells. "I haven't seen half of this in years."

"Guys?" I ask. "Did any of you by any chance think at some point recently that you were being stalked?"

"Yeah," Desmond answers. "How'd you know?"

"Seems to me that the sick fuck who did this stalked us before drugging and kidnapping us. We should probably check the other rooms. I have a feeling that they're gonna look real familiar to us."

We walk out of the room, and go to the one right across the hall. I open the door, and as soon as I see the signed Star Wars poster, I recognize it as Bruce's room. I slam the door shut, unable to face it.

"It's Bruce's." I say on the verge of tears. "We should keep going."

We go into the room next to Sita's old one, and open the door. You don't even need to look that hard to see that it's Jane's room. The huge crucifix above the bed is a dead giveaway. We go across the hall, open the next door, and see the master bedroom. In it, there's a queen sized mattress, no bedsheets, occupying the middle of the room. That's it.

"That's totally not weird." Jane says.

"Hush." I tell her.

The response I get is an eyeroll. Typical. We walk out of the room, and open the next door. It's Desmond's room, with cream-coloured walls, blue duvet set, wood desk, and a large pride flag above his bed.

We walk out and reach the door of the final room. My room. Yay. They got everything accurate, From the bookshelf covered with activism stickers to the pride flag with a sharpie stain from 7th grade hanging above my bed. I'm looking around the room, and see something in the corner of it. I stand on my bed to get a closer look at it. 

"What's that?" Jane asks me. 

"It's a fucking security camera." I say to her.

"What!?" Sita shrieked.

"Yep. 5 bucks says this little mǔgǒu has them all over the house."

"You mean..." Desmond trails off.

"That we've been watched this whole time? Yeah." Jane says. 

In a little burst of rage, I punch the wall, creating a large hole where my fist was. I fall to the floor sobbing.

"LET US OUT OF HERE YOU CUNT!" I yell at the camera. "IT'S YOUR FAULT BRUCE IS DEAD!"

"No, it's not, Phoenix. It's Desmond's fault. He killed him." Jane says, walking towards me.

"Shut the fuck up about that!" I replied through tears. "He didn't kill my boyfriend."

"They're right," Desmond defended. "I didn't touch Bruce!"

"He's lying, Phoenix." She says, inches away from me now. "And we have to get rid of him."

"What are y-" 

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she grabbed a knife from my jacket and stabbed Desmond.

Mǔgǒu is bitch in mandarin, in case you didn't know. 

Thanks so much for reading, see you in the next chapter!