Sick🤒

Short one...
403 words...
Fluff...
Vampire jk (3012 years old)...
Baby vampire Tae (almost 2 years old)...

                         JK'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I felt something shivering beside me, I open my eyes and saw my baby was sweating badly and shivering too...

I gently pick him in my arms and remove his clothes and turn off the A.C...

I thought to check his temperature...

I went to washroom with him in my arms and take the thermometer and placed it under his arms...

He suddenly woke up and started to tear up...

"Baby don't cry love, it's okay"

"D-Dawda t-Tae-ta-e h-hut (hurt)" (sniffle)

"My strong bear, don't cry love"

I said while Rocking him in my arms...

Thermometer start making beep sound so I pull the thermometer and check the temperature, it's 100.4 F (38 C)...

I thought to give him a bath...

"Dada will give his baby bear a bath yeah!?"

"B-bub-le b-bawth d-dawda"

"As you want baby" I kiss his forehead and take him to the bathroom...

AFTER TAKING BATH...

I dress him in a thin shirt and shorts after giving him a not so cold bath...

"Dawda hunwgry"

"Let's feed my bear"

I tickle him a little at which he giggle a little and give me a weak smile....

I hate when he get sick...

I prepare a bottle of warm milk for him and feed him in the bed while cuddling him in my arms...

Watching him still sucking on the empty milk bottle while sleeping looking so cute, I just want to eat his fluffy cheeks...

I have never imagine that my mom will come home with a baby while coming after doing shopping a few months ago...

At first I used to get irritate by him but after a few days he become the love of my life, the person I can't live without...

I love him so much that I can do anything for him, I'm waiting for him to grow up fast and just marry him off...

I love this cutie in my arms...

I kiss his forehead then his both cheeks and abouy to lay him down next to me but he held my muscular finger with his little one...

I swear he will be my death someday...

I held him securely in my arms and drift to sleep after admiring my bear for sometime...
.
.
.
How's this? a fluff one... Improving?
Thanks to read...purple you armies ..

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!....