Omega in heat 💋

My Sweetbuns 🌍♥️

My Sweetbuns 🌍♥️

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .     ✦

• Alpha jungkook x Omega tete
• Heat sex
• Breeding kink
• Public (flight) sex
• Whiny tae/ Dominating kook
• Unprotected sex
• Strangers to lovers
• boy pussy tae with tits :)
• Words count :- 3130

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .     ✦   

Tae curses softly when he feels a tingle between his legs, his stomach suddenly hurting.

His heat. Inside a fucking flight.

And he curses louder when he sees the Alpha sitting a little away from him, noticing the spike in /his/ pheromones...

Tae feels the exact moment when his skin starts to prickle..

He was on a flight to paris to visit one of his aunts.. He came from a family of rich so he was obviously in First class and except for him inside the compartment he was in there was only one person.

An Alpha.

So far, the Alpha hasn't even moved...He had a mask and cap on with an all black outfit, and the man hadn't looked up from his laptop, on which he was typing away fast...

In one way Tae thought it was for the better.

He tried to ignore the uncomfortable throb  in between his legs and grabbed onto his little clutch bag, rummaging it to find his suppressants..

Fucking hell..

He forgot to bring it..

Tears sprang  into his eyes cus how was he supposed to go into heat inside a plane?

He can't even make a fucking nest.. What will he do?

He felt the throbbing getting harder, slick pouring into his panties, his nipples hardening under his soft lace bra..

Yet he couldn't do anything other than pressing his thighs together tighter...

He knew if he stood up, his slick will rain down his thighs. He normally gushed whenever his heat arrived so standing up and going to the bathroom was an absolute no go, if he didn't want to drip all the way to the bathroom..

So he just dug his nails onto his bare thighs...

It didn't take much longer for the omega to feel the annoying pain in lower stomach which comes when his heat goes on unattended...

He curled up on his seat trying to hold in the whimper that threatened to break out from his lips...

he hoped to god that his scent won't spike...