Punishment ❤️‍🔥

adorable 🥹🫶

adorable 🥹🫶

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been an hour. AN HOUR! And Jungkook hasn't looked at Taehyung even for a second. He's busy doing god knows what on his laptop.

Jungkook usually works from the office.. because he says he's more focused when he's in the office.

He says.. Taehyung ‘distracts’ him. And the same man.. who gets distracted by Taehyung's presence hasn't spared him a glance.

Distraction my foot! Taehyung fumes from the place he's sitting.. constantly glaring at Jungkook.

If Jungkook is working from home then Taehyung should get some perks of having his boyfriend around him too.

Right? Yes, of course.

What's the point of working from home if you cannot even relax a little bit? Look at your boyfriend a little bit? Maybe kiss him a little bit?

It's all bullshit. Taehyung missed Jungkook when he was in office but this is more terrible when his boyfriend is right there in front of him and he can't do anything about it.

Well who said he cannot do anything ;)

That's Taehyung we're talking about. Nothing stops Taehyung from doing what he wants. And now Taehyung's brain is running wild to get Jungkook's attention.

He smirks when an idea pops up in his sexy brain. No way Jungkook could ignore him after that. He tip-toed his way towards Jungkook snaking his arms down his shoulders as he presses his cheek with Jungkook's.

"Hmm.. what are you doing?" He slides his hands all over Jungkook's abdomen.

"I'm working, babe. Do you want something?" Jungkook asks as he pecks Taehyung's cheeks a few times.

"Nothing.. just came to say hi! You work so hard.." his voice deepens "That's why I love you so much daddy"

He sucks Jungkook's earlobe as his right hand goes down to gently press against Jungkook's already hardening cock.

Jungkook's eyes roll back when his cock twitches in Taehyung's hands. And then in a second everything is gone.

He looks back at Taehyung's retreating figure then he looks at his laptop. Then he looks at his tent in his pants and the decision is made. He closes his laptop and follows Taehyung like a lost puppy.

He sprints to their bedroom and spanks Taehyung's ass before sprawling on the bed like a starfish.

Taehyung looks at the man in front of him his bunny teeth full on display as his lips are curled into a beautiful smile.